Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im making a videogame about an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Well,to start with,everything started with me reading a post of @outherebrothers about an incel killer called "steven caruso" if u missed the post heres the link:

well the case is that,the dude,caruso,and his history,the way he clothed,etc,got me thinking a lot,that he was such a character out from a movie,he dressed like 70s or austin powers in middle of the 90s,to attract foids,lived with his mom,and was wishing to have success in life,pussy and a lot of other things.

So then the idea of making a game based on him,appeared,ofcourse,the game wont be 100% about him,but the main character wont be called steven,instead he will be called kenny, surnamed Caruso and will be real phisically similar to the real caruso,plus he will live with his mom,and a the game starts in the 1996 ,with a grown up caruso,going outside jail after being arrested for trying pua advice from a PUA,now,his main objetive will be take revenge on the PUA's that scammed him,the jailguards that humilliated him,and the former inmates of him that abused him while jail...ofcourse,he wont be alone,after showing hes capable,of getting involved in killing these inmates that abused him,he will automatically gain respect of one mysterious criminal who also wanted those inmates dead...and will contract him to do criminal jobs,such robbing,drug trafficking,and caruso's will be involved now in the dark business of the city,nightclubs,stripclubs,drugs,gangsters,extorsion,and trying to get his dream come true: FUND his plastic surgery to ascend,and start a new life,far from everything...but this will be a little expensive

pic of the game in progress

CELLL

if someone knows how to use game maker
scripting
coding
photoshop
or wants to help please PM me

GameMaker-Studio-Logo1.jpg

many thanks for your time

based

i look forward to it

It should star a 5'2 balding indian janitor.

There's been plenty of Luigi games ngl.

@manija2019
The best part about software like game maker is that you don't have to know how to code, you can pretty much do this game by yourself with no coding at all

It should star a 5'2 balding indian janitor.
it stars a italo american oldcel balding

based

i look forward to it
thanks bro

@manija2019
The best part about software like game maker is that you don't have to know how to code, you can pretty much do this game by yourself with no coding at all

yea but i would like to add a lot of,complex stuff like a system of interactions with npcs

here ilustrative of what i want to do for example u get near a disco,and u get things said by the guards,or ppl ,and u can answer them

CELLL1

Very based and blackpilled, I will support the project

@manija2019
I've done 3/4 demos on GameMaker. If you don't know how to code, you won't even get collisions right in an action oriented game, like a platformer or top down shooter.

The no coding part is for learning the basics or implementing basic stuff.

it stars a italo american oldcel balding

thanks bro

yea but i would like to add a lot of,complex stuff like a system of interactions with npcs

here ilustrative of what i want to do for example u get near a disco,and u get things said by the guards,or ppl ,and u can answer them

View attachment 220698

You really don't need any code to do stuff like that, dialogue options, event sequencing, etc is all part of the software, you'd be amazed with what you can do, look into it

Obviously though you aren't planning on making any money with this game, you'd also have to release it anonymously, game maker might try to sue or something since you don't have a license (I'm assuming you are using a cracked version, if you do have a license I'd tell you not to waste your time and effort making a game like this, and to make something you can actually sell, game maker costs a lot, you should get your money's worth)

You really don't need any code to do stuff like that, dialogue options, event sequencing, etc is all part of the software, you'd be amazed with what you can do, look into it

Obviously though you aren't planning on making any money with this game, you'd also have to release it anonymously, game maker might try to sue or something since you don't have a license (I'm assuming you are using a cracked version, if you do have a license I'd tell you not to waste your time and effort making a game like this, and to make something you can actually sell, game maker costs a lot, you should get your money's worth)
yes ill try to release it anonymously also it will have as soundtrack songs of the period the game is set,and maybe i can have problems of copyright,plus the software im using is pirated xD
Very based and blackpilled, I will support the project
thanks bro

Based game maker cel ngl I'm gonna play it once it comes out

Nice I wanted to do a game with all our hERos too.

Using gaymemaker i see. Regardless, i’d still play it.