Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm making an app!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I have everything planned. The logo, interface and all dat. Now I need to actually put it into code so its actually an app that works on Android n all that and I can publish it.

I literally haven't coded it tho. The logos done, the interface and what every page n navigation bar and everything like that about the app I made so I know what it will all look like but now I need to code it into did software I've downloaded so it's an actual functional app n all that.

can I sell my idea to company or pay someone to code it for me cuz cba to learn java, all I know is python? I dunno how the world works.

Hacks me.
Btw what is ur app supposed to do?

Hacks me.
Btw what is ur app supposed to do?
Can't say cuz I genuinely think it's a innovative idea and I'm too scared to tell anyone but I bet i'ma make it, publish it and advertise it and it gets zero downloads but I think idea is rlly good and original atm

Get the bread bro

Can't say cuz I genuinely think it's a innovative idea and I'm too scared to tell anyone but I bet i'ma make it, publish it and advertise it and it gets zero downloads but I think idea is rlly good and original atm
Ye better not to tell. Iirc Zuckerberg became richfag cuz he stole's somebody elses idea.

I have everything planned. The logo, interface and all dat. Now I need to actually put it into code so its actually an app that works on Android n all that and I can publish it.

I literally haven't coded it tho. The logos done, the interface and what every page n navigation bar and everything like that about the app I made so I know what it will all look like but now I need to code it into did software I've downloaded so it's an actual functional app n all that.

can I sell my idea to company or pay someone to code it for me cuz cba to learn java, all I know is python? I dunno how the world works.

Use Kivy https://realpython.com/mobile-app-kivy-python/

too bad it will never get finished or released

Mogs me so hard.

I used that app and a charity do once. It was down to earth and VERY funny.

I wish I was high IQ to make my app. I hope you get money with it and manage to afford lots of whores.

I wish I was high IQ to make my app. I hope you get money with it and manage to afford lots of whores.
If I was billionaire like Zuckerberg I'd make everyone on here a millionaire

Just download android studio it's pretty easy to use it you don't even need to code they give you visual ways to do it.

Just download android studio it's pretty easy to use it you don't even need to code they give you visual ways to do it.
That's what I'm doing but u have to do code man

Best of luck!

Are you really the CEO of fast banana marketing?