Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm making an incel rap song, need some help

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Any native english speakers here that would want to rap the lyrics I've wrote to the beat? Im not a native speaker so if I rapped them myself it'd sound cringy as fuck. U can use a voice changer if u want to, doesnt matter as long as your accent sounds like you are a native speaker

nah I can't really rap tbh

if you are in America rapmaxxing to ascend only has a real chance of working or being taken seriously by normies if you are NT, not small framed and are white black or latino

jfl do u even have oil bruh? dont expect anything from the burgers (except freedom)

I used to rap back on rap-genius in 2014 but it was like intentionally bad and cringy shot on 1 dollar headphone on soundcloud so it's probably not what you

Copety Cope,
I'm going to rope,
But before I do that,
I take a knife,
and stab your wife,
you Normie rat.

Last edited:
Any native english speakers here that would want to rap the lyrics I've wrote to the beat? Im not a native speaker so if I rapped them myself it'd sound cringy as fuck. U can use a voice changer if u want to, doesnt matter as long as your accent sounds like you are a native speaker
Ok GrAY ass mf

If you have to write everything down you can't rap.

ive done a few songs as a joke

Find a way to name drop all the classic shooters. But only the incel related one. None of the sex havers like the LV Seamaxxer.

Just checking to see if your vocaroo link is here or not.

im not a native speaker but i would try anyway