Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm mostly neurotypical, but I'm an ugly baldcel

I'm also neurotypical but I'm a very ugly nosecel.

how tall are you anyway

Ths nosepill destroyed me, too.

Fuaaaaark. It's crazy how one feature can destroy your entire face. Give my nose to any good looking male and he becomes ugly as fuck.

Fuaaaaark. It's crazy how one feature can destroy your entire face. Give my nose to any good looking male and he becomes ugly as fuck.
My nose is short and stubby. Always hated it.

I have Asperger's and I'm ugly.

Same bro.

It’s hard enough being ugly but being mentally retarded on top of that..:feelsrope:
Yes, but if I wasn't ugly, I'm sure I could make it somehow.

This is why I hate GL mentalcels, they don't know how good they have it compared to us.

Yes, but if I wasn't ugly, I'm sure I could make it somehow.

This is why I hate GL mentalcels, they don't know how good they have it compared to us.
Yeah I tend to agree. I’m socially inept to the point that it’s embarrasing to be around me but I think I could make do if I was attractive.

People lost respect for me after NW3

Balding is the worst. I hate being male. You need to be good looking, you have shitty dht and testosterone(i'm not going to use them so idon't care).
Scammed by nature.

Balding is the worst.
No. Being ethnic or being a manlet is worse. After all, you can do something against balding, either with a hair system or a hair transplant.

I'm short, bald, old and possibly autistic too.

Plus most of my fingernails are gone.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

No. Being ethnic or being a manlet is worse. After all, you can do something against balding, either with a hair system or a hair transplant.
Don’t see the point of debating what’s worse tbh. We’re all ugly or short or bald or mentally retarded.

It’s over for all of us.

Being NT can take you places, never underestimate the power of NT.

work construction they're all bald there

I'm mostly neurotypical and I have hair, but my face looks like a potato stung by a bee even though I'm not a fat fuck

I'm sure you nosemog me too. I haven't seen anyone with a nose as bad as mine aside from one other guy. I'll post his picture soon.
Do u want me to dm u my pic to see if my nose is worse ?

Would wake up and be autistic if it meant I am also average looking instantly.

Finally, a glimpse into the man behind the bot.

NW2.5 at 19 here :feelsbadman:

You claim to be NT when you post like a bot.

Ritalincel AMA thread when?

How much is mostly? Don't you have a fascination with depictions of realistic gore?

Not balding but ugly too.

Do you have the vertex bro?

Try taking Ritalin.

Ah1

I'm neurotypical but have what I call the trifecta - short, ugly, and ethnic.

Only way it could be worse is if I was autistic as well. Anyone got the quadfecta?

Beat hair loss myself with drugs and surgery.

Receding nw2 reporting in

I guarantee im in the top 5 least NT people here plus ugly. I want to be euthanized

How old are u