Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm not 100% white and I'm 0% German

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
My DNA test results just came in.

Wtfresults

Now I see why JBW never worked and why my hair and eyes are so dark.

I think I should Muslimmaxx already. I'm going to the nearest Mosque and asking for a copy of the Quran.

1.1% Nigerian, Do you have a BBC? haha

I've often wondered whether or not I'm somewhat ethnic, not all of my features look typical of whites. At least I've got the skin I guess:waitwhat:

Not sure if I'd ever take a DNA test though, those agencies already have enough information about me without having my DNA.

Wait am I retarded or why do I have in mind that you were from brazil or is this test just for fun:feelsmega:

Always wanted to try one of those

I love how the huge outlines specifically leave out Germany :lul::lul:

Wait am I retarded or why do I have in mind that you were from brazil or is this test just for fun:feelsmega:
There are lots of European descendants in SA, just like in NA

Last edited:
I'm from Brazil, yeah. But I don't have any native blood, that much was expected. My family didn't mix here, all my nonwhite blood was already within the Portuguese blood before immigration.

Always wanted to try one of those

Don't. These tests are just another way for the government to get more information on you. Hell, you can even be identified if one of your second cousins submit to this test. It also isn't illegal to sell your genetic data. Your genetic data can be used against you and you could possibly be prosecuted of a crime you didn't even commit due to the inaccuracies of these tests.

I'm from Brazil, yeah. But I don't have any native blood, that much was expected. My family didn't mix here, all my nonwhite blood was already within the Portuguese blood before immigration.
Well that explains it, didn't know that portugese mixed that much tbh
Don't. These tests are just another way for the government to get more information on you. Hell, you can even be identified if one of your second cousins submit to this test. It also isn't illegal to sell your genetic data. Your genetic data can be used against you and you could possibly be prosecuted of a crime you didn't even commit due to the inaccuracies of these tests.
Well our pointless lives go by so fast, I will try it anyway, don't have anything to lose and I am eager to find out where my genes are from

Youre only 23% white

Yeah, that was my original fear

I love how the huge outlines specifically leave out Germany
JFL indeed. That also explains why my "German" surname isn't even German, as my father is a Nordic-Slav mix and not German.

You're 99% Caucasian.
It's not enough for JBW, it's over.

didn't know that portugese mixed that much tbh
The Poortuguese got raped hard by Moors from North Africa, and then returned the favor raping black slaves in Brazil.

My family comes from North Portugal, which is supposed to have way less Moor influence, mind you.

Turns out @SeifEsteem was right, I have Moor rape blood, and lots of it.

Jews probably added it in

make him pick cotton like a good little darkie
But I saw plenty of people who did the test on Youtube and got 100% white.

My family comes from North Portugal, which is supposed to have way less Moor influence, mind you.
Yea I know about the influence of north africans on the iberian peninsula, good for you that you are from the north tbh

Justbewhiters were right all along.

But I saw plenty of people who did the test on Youtube and got 100% white.
((((Some))) heritage companies add a little non-European blood
When I was 17 I gave my DNA to the Christ-killing oven dodging songs of bitches who run Google

((((Some))) heritage companies add a little non-European blood
But I only saw myheritage tests.

https://www.africaresource.com/rast...the-hausa-city-states-of-present-day-nigeria/

Nigeria-Moor connection explained, this is how that 1,1% Nigerian got there. The history of my people.

At least now the leftists won't be able to harass me anymore, I'm pardo, almost 10% African.

Guess what, motherfuckers, fucking JBs is part of my African/Muslim culture and you better shut your white ass about it :cool:

6.6% sand nigger, welcome to the club.

>1.1% Nigerian

JFL ur a nigger

One drop rule

What dna testing site is this, I wanna try.
Thank you very much, where do I get my underage wife and my Israeli flag to burn?
Go to Iran

Learn Farsi

When done most Iranians except you as their own, regardless of race, if u integrate properly

Acquire qt village waifu

Not sure if I'd ever take a DNA test though, those agencies already have enough information about me without having my DNA.
Trust me, they have it lying around somewhere

Don't these tests rely only on mtDNA which is purely inherited by your mother?

Hardly someone with a german surname has 0 characteristical genes coming from saxon originary haplogroups, it is only your mom's line.

Don't these tests rely only on mtDNA which is purely inherited by your mother?

Hardly someone with a german surname has 0 characteristical genes coming from saxon originary haplogroups, it is only your mom's line.
No, if it came only from my mother I wouldn't be so significantly Scandinavian or Eastern European. It considers both sides.

My Surname isn't German. I always thought it was Dutch but now I see it's almost certainly Nordic, or perhaps a German adaptation of a Nordic one.

Dedly srs. Slayer tbh.

i dont trust dna tests

ill just use the mirror

I saw a couple of your pictures without the face and the videos you uploaded and look white as fuck, no one is going to confuse you for a nonwhite irl, these tests sounds like bullshit unless you want to know your heritage or something

Go to Iran

Learn Farsi

When done most Iranians except you as their own, regardless of race, if u integrate properly

Acquire qt village waifu
Any idea where this takes place?

maybe its because I'm accostumed to see dark skinned people daily, but I don't see him as dark at all
He looks like a tanned white guy at the very least, though maybe it's because I'm accustomed to seeing only white skinned people :feelshehe:

did you know you were black before you did the dna test? you can say nigger without getting called racist!!!!

did you know you were black before you did the dna test? you can say nigger without getting called racist!!!!
my boy finally got his n word license

i dont trust dna tests

ill just use the mirror
I always knew I was more white than anything else but also knew I probably had some mix because of the dark eyes and hair in all of my mother's family. But Nigerian was a surprise. I proofchecked in another site with a bigger database, I have 1, something % Sub-Saharan blood indeed.

I saw a couple of your pictures without the face and the videos you uploaded and look white as fuck, no one is going to confuse you for a nonwhite irl, these tests sounds like bullshit unless you want to know your heritage or something
Thanks I guess. Most people who saw me would consider me white, but the most purist WNs would be skeptical because of my Portuguese ancestry and brown eyes. Well, turns out they would be kinda right in my case.

I never axed my mum about it tbh but y'all know we niggas ain't knowing about the whole dna stuff and shit.

I'm north African and I have 0% sub saharan blood and around 30% Iberian blood, we have both some Moorish ancestry. :panties: