Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting im not a failed normie

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
im a failed truecel

ugly to begin with
i feel like a relict
should have killed myself a long time ago

this is just another whiny victim mentality Thread by Jack
but where else should i vent ?
theres no one i can talk to in real life
not a single soul

As a disposable male
you try so hard
your try to perform and work harder than anyone else
but what does it get you ?
some vague hope that youll be rewarded in the afterlife ?
Money that you spend on useless copes and to distract yourself from the crushing nihilism ?
The vague notion that you get to become some kind of martyr for a tribe that never actually gave a shit about you ?

Life is like a prison for us
Sentenced to Life
we see the bars but we cant do anything about it
just watch ourselves dissolve more and more into a shadow , getting metaphorically raped in the shower by BBC inmates on the daily .
ok, i probably shouldnt post this but whatever , lets go for maximum cringe .

i have watched fight club about 10 times now but my face is still fucked up
still a manlet
still balding at 23
still de Geso tier dicklet

im not Tyler Durden
im not even fucking Jack
not even Robert Paulson
im the fucking gas station clerk that gets beaten over the head with a pistol
Af46d4bfa3627ecaf0da10a5d8c8fc86

im fucking Forrest Gump

Running as hard as i can
and the only thing i may get is a used up roastie that went through the Carousel for a decade and i get to raise her bastard children
THANKS FOR THE REWARD
thanks for honoring my efforts

Yeah whatever
just wanted to vent my frustration
CAUSE NOTHINGS FUCKING CHANGING
i dont even feel proud about myself
when i accomplish something
all i see is my ugly face
reflected everywhere i go
whatever i do

its haunting me
its beating me down
its either cope or rope

And i think im destined for the rope
cause no amount of effort is changing anything

so now i have cried enough
thanks for reading every single letter of this Thread

weebs need to be euthanized

i was following what you were saying until the last sentence and then you lost me

Id honestly rather be incel than be cuck
I dont know if any of you guys have major medical issues yet?
Wait until you have that + inceldom
If I get china virus I am fucking dead
My only hope is to enjoy my doll for a few years. Shes still not here yet. I am still waiting. Delayed by Chinavirus. Fucking Chinavirus
Maybe one day they will fix some of my medical problems
Maybe one day I can go back to Southeast asia and spend weekends in hotel rooms with Cambodian roastie prostitutes
That is the only thing I have to look foward to in my life
I believe in the afterlife but since the physical body dies, so does the ability to have sex... There is no sex in the afterlife, its really over then, wherever we go
Whatever you believe, sex is over, your body is dead, all that is left is a ghost/soul
Then what? You might finally get some reprieve for your pain, or you might have a new kind of pain that only exists in the afterlife. That is whether you caused that pain or not, who knows
All I know is that in the last quarter of the 20th century and the first quarter of the 21st century, I lived in both, if you are not a wealthy cuck or an attractive male, it is over for you
Old fashioned romance is dead. Love letters and flowers and cheap coffee dates and walks in the park is dead
Chad only
Still bros. Rather be incel than cuck. Still.

Id honestly rather be incel than be cuck
I dont know if any of you guys have major medical issues yet?
Wait until you have that + inceldom
If I get china virus I am fucking dead
My only hope is to enjoy my doll for a few years. Shes still not here yet. I am still waiting. Delayed by Chinavirus. Fucking Chinavirus
Maybe one day they will fix some of my medical problems
Maybe one day I can go back to Southeast asia and spend weekends in hotel rooms with Cambodian roastie prostitutes
That is the only thing I have to look foward to in my life
I believe in the afterlife but since the physical body dies, so does the ability to have sex... There is no sex in the afterlife, its really over then, wherever we go
Whatever you believe, sex is over, your body is dead, all that is left is a ghost/soul
Then what? You might finally get some reprieve for your pain, or you might have a new kind of pain that only exists in the afterlife. That is whether you caused that pain or not, who knows
All I know is that in the last quarter of the 20th century and the first quarter of the 21st century, I lived in both, if you are not a wealthy cuck or an attractive male, it is over for you
Old fashioned romance is dead. Love letters and flowers and cheap coffee dates and walks in the park is dead
Chad only
Still bros. Rather be incel than cuck. Still.
youre right
better incel than cuck

also about sexdolls
there was this case here in germany a couple years back
a truecel couldnt get dates so he got a sexdoll and treated her like a real girlfriend
watched movies with her , planned dates , proposed to her , only had sex after 3 weeks lol
he went full dissociative on that doll

anyway one day a guy breaks into his home
and the burglar rapes and disfigures the sexdoll
so the Truecel finds the guy
and he beats him up brutally

and the funny thing is
his lawyer prevented him from going to jail
cause they treated his doll in court like a real girlfriend so his rage seemed justified
gotta love germany

have to search for the article
maybe i can find it for you

youre right
better incel than cuck

also about sexdolls
there was this case here in germany a couple years back
a truecel couldnt get dates so he got a sexdoll and treated her like a real girlfriend
watched movies with her , planned dates , proposed to her , only had sex after 3 weeks lol
he went full dissociative on that doll

anyway one day a guy breaks into his home
and the burglar rapes and disfigures the sexdoll
so the Truecel finds the guy
and he beats him up brutally

and the funny thing is
his lawyer prevented him from going to jail
cause they treated his doll in court like a real girlfriend so his rage seemed justified
gotta love germany

have to search for the article
maybe i can find it for you
That is incredible and not an uncommon story, up until the robbery incident.
I will treat her as a full girlfriend. But I will still love her as an object, just a female object.
I love my model cars. I love my vintage horror VHS tapes. I love my retro 80s NES gaming console.
It wouldn't be so weird for me to love a doll. I have more inanimate things that I love than I have family and friends, anyway.
I haven't been in Germany, but I have been in Austria. Vienna was great. I could totally see the incel problem there though.
I wouldnt consider a holiday/vaca to SEA to be cheating on the doll though. She, after all, like the model cars, an object.
I remember I was at clothing store with my family before this outbreak hit. Like right before. I was standing in front of a mannequin and she really piqued my interest both romantically and sexually.
My doll is way hotter than that mannequin. At least I have one thing to look forward to.

That is incredible and not an uncommon story, up until the robbery incident.
I will treat her as a full girlfriend. But I will still love her as an object, just a female object.
I love my model cars. I love my vintage horror VHS tapes. I love my retro 80s NES gaming console.
It wouldn't be so weird for me to love a doll. I have more inanimate things that I love than I have family and friends, anyway.
I haven't been in Germany, but I have been in Austria. Vienna was great. I could totally see the incel problem there though.
I wouldnt consider a holiday/vaca to SEA to be cheating on the doll though. She, after all, like the model cars, an object.
I remember I was at clothing store with my family before this outbreak hit. Like right before. I was standing in front of a mannequin and she really piqued my interest both romantically and sexually.
My doll is way hotter than that mannequin. At least I have one thing to look forward to.
i think its actually kind of based if you delude yourself into thinking the doll is a real woman
not a foid
but instead a real woman , a non-awalt woman which unconditionally loves you
of course such a thing doesnt exist in reality

but thats why its such a great cope
if you have the determination to insanemaxx and do such a thing
i have alot of respect for that
its the highest form of cope