[Venting] ‘I’m not a sexual object’.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
You get females that wear revealing clothing and claim that they are not sexual objects. ‘I want to be loved for me. Not my body’. Makes no sense. I won’t be surprised if females start going outside naked and saying the same type of thing.

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
she is not a sexual object, for non chads

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Derry road fenian
-
It's there own fault for getting themselves raped in the 1st place, as we all know it's just a way for them to get Chad to fuck them and that they secretly enjoy it too

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Paragon
-
You are a sexual object.
That chad is a sexual obejct.
Your dildo is a sexual object.
Your dog is a sexual object.
Im not a sexual object.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Youth ends at NW2. Life ends at NW3.
-
Foids would all rope in unison if men suddenly stopped objectifying them.. men wouldn’t even register their existence and no amount of makeup and squats and lip fillers would change that

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
The whole slut pride thing is basically just women trying to be able to dress like complete whores for attention from chad, without being approached by incels

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Society went downhill long ago.

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

high inhib beta loser
-
Foids would all rope in unison if men suddenly stopped objectifying them.. men wouldn’t even register their existence and no amount of makeup and squats and lip fillers would change that
Women act strong and independent to block average males and have an excuse for not going out with them ("my body my rules") but they accept when chad treats them as a cum dumpster animal.. Hypocrisy at it's finest

Robtical

Robtical

Don't buy used roast goods
-
The whole slut pride thing is basically just women trying to be able to dress like complete whores for attention from chad, without being approached by incels

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
-

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Same foids who are naked and hold signs that say, "stop sexualizing women".

CreepElite

CreepElite

Happiness is a choice
-
Foids are literally sexual objects. To say otherwise would be like saying a microwave isn't a cooking appliance.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Everything except incels is a sexual object

D

Dude420

Recruit
-
You get females that wear revealing clothing and claim that they are not sexual objects. ‘I want to be loved for me. Not my body’. Makes no sense. I won’t be surprised if females start going outside naked and saying the same type of thing.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
So many unintelligent foids.

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Everybody is just an object to another person in some context.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-

That was literally exactly what happened at Slutwalks.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Everybody is just an object to another person in some context.
I mean, opposite gender humans were made to be physical with each other even if it’s just cuddling together.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
-
Tbh I don’t think they are wearing sexual clothes to get attention. They might be doing it just to be comfortable and to compete with other women in fashion.

My point is that they don’t have to try to get attention from men. Regardless of what they wear men will go after them. Many women online complain about sexual harassment although they are wearing heavy clothing such as a hoodie.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Tbh I don’t think they are wearing sexual clothes to get attention. They might be doing it just to be comfortable and to compete with other women in fashion.

My point is that they don’t have to try to get attention from men. Regardless of what they wear men will go after them. Many women online complain about sexual harassment although they are wearing heavy clothing such as a hoodie.
I see your point actually.

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
They want to have a cake and eat it too.

They want all the benefits and attention that comes from scantily clothed sensual attwhoring without the burden of having men (or even worse, god forbid, ugly men) expressing their inconvenient natural reactions to what they just did.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
They want to have a cake and eat it too.

They want all the benefits and attention that comes from scantily clothed sensual attwhoring without the burden of having men, ugly men, on top of that, expressing their inconvenient natural reactions to what you just did.
Most of them only care about themselves.

Mainländer

Mainländer

-
Most of them only care about themselves.
Yeah, they're solipsistic.

It's not about YOUR natural, biological reaction to my actions, it's all about ME. Give me attention, give me fame, give me advantages, give me money, give me favors, etc.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Yeah, they're solipsistic.

It's not about YOUR natural, biological reaction to my actions, it's all about ME. Give me attention, give me fame, give me advantages, give me money, give me favors, etc.
And then we basically get called the bad guys for calling them out.

Mainländer

Mainländer

-
‘I want to be loved for me. Not my body’
Romantic/sexual love is by definition dependent on your body. The very gender distinction contained in your orientation (straight, gay, etc) demonstrates that.

If it didn't depend on your body there would be no such thing as a straight or gay person. It also wouldn't be considered wrong to date someone much younger, for example. Also, physical appearance wouldn't matter.

The Sanskrit name for that is "Meta", true, indiscriminating love. "Raga", on the other hand, is the discriminating, selfish, dependent on beautiful physical forms, love (romantic/sexual love).

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Romantic/sexual love is by definition dependent on your body. The very gender distinction contained in your orientation (straight, gay, etc) demonstrates that.

If it didn't depend on your body there would be no such thing as a straight or gay person. It also wouldn't be considered wrong to date someone much younger, for example. Also, physical appearance wouldn't matter.

The Sanskrit name for that is "Meta", true, indiscriminating love. "Raga", on the other hand, is the discriminating, selfish, dependent on beautiful physical forms, love (romantic/sexual love).
I’m really just fed up with most women at this point.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Wizard
-
In early 1900's, when this supposed "patriarchy" existed, women did not wear revealing clothing.
Now with sexual liberation, women have started to sexually objectify themselves and blame men for it

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Women can have double standards, sub-7 men can be punished for being hypocritical once 30 years ago.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Most women just want attention.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Wizard
-
It's there own fault for getting themselves raped in the 1st place, as we all know it's just a way for them to get Chad to fuck them and that they secretly enjoy it too
Fucking whores i just wanna squeeze their tight asses

And what are they competing with other women for?? Chads cum in their pussy holes

KonchoTOTO

KonchoTOTO

Banned
-
"I'm not a sexual object... for you. I'm totally a sexual object for chad tihi

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
They wear the most slutty outfits and get mad when a sub 8 stares at them. I fuckin hate them

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
-
Cleavage is consent.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I wish i was a sexual object so foids would fuck me