Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im not a weeb but....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
2d girls are the only ones who its ok to simp for.

your ok weebcels :feelsokman:

god please end this suffering

Fuck weebs, fuck 2d girls, and fuck simps

One of the main reasons 2d>3d is because you dont need to simp for them you cuck. Their better because they always seem caring and will never be similar to the complete assholes known as foids. They are made to give us something to look up to and enjoy when the real thing (3d) is a dumpster fire and will treat you like trash

One of the main reasons 2d>3d is because you dont need to simp for them you cuck. Their better because they always seem caring and will never be similar to the complete assholes known as foids. They are made to give us something to look up to and enjoy when the real thing (3d) is a dumpster fire and will treat you like trash

i dont simp for them, like i said im not a weeb.

i can appreciate why some simps do though

This. VTuber avatars are more fun and at least pretend to be caring, whereas with thots, they don't even give a shit if you DO give them hundreds of dollars. The cumdumpsters think they deserve it for looking pretty as they apply 25 layers of fakeup.