Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm not attracted to tattoos or piercings

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I'm attracted to midgets and grannies (also midget grannies), but not tattoos.
Wtf is wrong with me, I don't want to be volcel!!

I think it has more to do with the girls personality taking piercings in her lips and tattoos on her face than her actual appearance.

I would fuck but not date
full

I’m neutral about it

that's big brained on your part because it shows that you can detect low iq women (all of them)
getting tattoos is ruining the flesh, instant gratification to fit in a trend with long term consequences

I also dislike tattoos and piercings.

they look like shit

Yeah neither am I tbh, they look degenerate and dirty.

I don't like tatted up holes, It's degenerate af. But I do like piercings on them. I know it's degenerate and only whores have them, but I can't help that I'm attracted to women with piercings (I only like nose and belly button rings though).

I find piercings and tattoos unattractive but they're not exactly a deal breaker either. I would prefer a girl without them but I wouldn't mind them too much

No straight man likes that on a woman

Prominent tattoos on a girl are a major turn off for me. For me it's all to do with the masculine-feminine dichotomy - I am attracted by feminine traits and turned off by masculine ones. When I think of prominent tattoos, I think of bodybuilders, bikers etc. - not girls.

Me too they are absolutely disgusting