Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im not even acknowledged anymore.

Finishme

Finishme

ILM
It's like I'm invisible to everyone. No one even says a hello to me anymore or even a wave. What the fuck did we do wrong to deserve this shit?

people reject autistic or bad looking males and avoid contact with them am sorry its happening to u but there is no way to change it

Hello @Finishme

Me when going from elementary school to high school ngl it's pretty brutal
Same for me but the shit hit the fan when I transitioned from elementary school to middle school. I honestly wish I was just ignored

Sorry bro, this would ruin everybodys day.

That's weird I knew it was Shia lebouf just from the eyes and NCT
Normie detected REEEEEEEEE! Seriously though how would you recognize someone just from their eyes? That’s some NWO shit

Normie detected REEEEEEEEE! Seriously though how would you recognize someone just from their eyes? That’s some NWO shit
Idk man I don't remember seeing him in that bag before but somehow I instantly recognised him °_° I looked up "Shia lebouf paper bag" and it came up and I felt giga NT.
That’s some NWO shit
Just don't be NW2 as a teenager theory :cryfeels: I know you meant NT

It's like I'm invisible to everyone. No one even says a hello to me anymore or even a wave. What the fuck did we do wrong to deserve this shit?

That's sad. I can relate to this my friend. You may feel like you are alone and there is nobody out there like you but you are wrong boyo. We are all here. You are not alone.

Oh I thought you meant Norwood0. Maybe I'm not NT :feelsrope:
To be fair I don’t think many people can easily recognize that acronym most people just spell it out, at least that what I’ve observed

I actually like being invisible. Im never bothered and people avoid me.

Everone started to ignore and avoid me right after i hit puberty. It's a cruel world.

people reject autistic or bad looking males and avoid contact with them am sorry its happening to u but there is no way to change it
Same here. I'm autisticel and this is getting worse with age lol

give those fuckERs a reason to acknowledge you boyo

i never was acknowledged my whole life

Sometimes it is better to be invisible than to be noticed by normalfags and foids.

It's called being a non-chad in 2019.