Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IM NOT FUCKING FAT. STOP SAYING IM FAT. (PIC INCLUDED....SORTA)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I WEAR A MEDIUM. STOP CALLING ME FAT. IM NOT A FUCKING WHALE.

Not too bad.
I'm a little fatter but people don't notice it because I hold my stomach in

Leaked

Exposed

you wear medium because you're short with small frame

Dude you would be skinny compared to me.

Soymaxxing with the beard

I'm fatter than you don't worry about it we won't get laid even after we lose weight, lost 18kg and foids still hate me, so losing last 12-13kg won't make any difference.

I'm fatter than you don't worry about it we won't get laid even after we lose weight, lost 18kg and foids still hate me, so losing last 12-13kg won't make any difference.
So many users have called me a fatcel just REEEEEEEEE

a lot thinner than initially thought :feelswhere:
also idk if it's the camera angle but you framemog me

If you don’t have muscle tone and a 6+ face, you don’t exist anyway.

Guests: 75

How does that make you feel? :feelsmega:

Sorry to tell you but you are indeed fat and chubby

Top-down angle makes the chest look bigger than the waist, resulting in a slimming effect.

There's also a little more shadow on the lowest part of your shirt, with ever so slight bulges just above it, making it look like you have a bit of a gut with some love handles. Still slimmer than average, though.

Top-down angle makes the chest look bigger than the waist, resulting in a slimming effect.

There's also a little more shadow on the lowest part of your shirt, with ever so slight bulges just above it, making it look like you have a bit of a gut with some love handles. Still slimmer than average, though.

You seem chubby at worst, but whatever I guess. I'm overweight myself, although my height makes me look thinner than you would think. You'll know I'm overweight if I'm shirtless, I have no fat on my face,neck,arms or legs. Just torso and ass.

In any case I don't see why you needed to prove to everyone you're not fat, when you're barely chubby. But whatever I guess.

You should give me some flesh. I look like a holocaust survivor im so skinny

By western standards you’re basically thin.

Its been 6+years since o shaved. I ain't starting now
This is going on cucktears"He is fat,hasn't shaved for 6 years and wonders why he inkel :soy::soy:"
Author of the post:250lbs landwhale who hasn't showered for weeks(but has a bf ofc)

This is going on cucktears"He is fat,hasn't shaved for 6 years and wonders why he inkel :soy::soy:"
Author of the post:250lbs landwhale who hasn't showered for weeks(but has a bf ofc)
Enjoy your ban? Why brag about he retard

I use to be a lot fatter (30) pounds but I'm still called fat now and then, I plan on loosing another 40 pounds. I think the beard makes you look heavier, this is how fat I am btw

Attachments

• WP_20190526_01_22_37_Pro (2).png
    WP_20190526_01_22_37_Pro (2).png
    262.3 KB · Views: 231