Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm not like all the other girls :P

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
VRwyfyI.png

Men make something (in that case, a meme) = females jump on the bandwagon, sexualized it, and use it to get patreon bucks from thirsty simps.

Also, "non-binary" seems to be the next "not like the other girls". More and more girls do not even "identity" as girls anymore but as "non-binary" or some shit.

Fucking whores.

women have low iq what else would they gain their identity from

cosplay is an underrated foid-naturepill tbh. the doomerette character is supposed to represent an idea of a person, not a specific person. it's a tool to express oneself and share your thoughts with others to bond or bring up various topics to discuss and eventually come to new conclusions and knowledges. foids see this and think: "hey, that cartoon is getting a lot attention. maybe i should dress up like it so i'm the center of attention". their 1st instinct is to hijack the whole discussion to make everyone else stroke their own egos and possibly stand out to chad.

JFL nice try bottom left

Lmao are those trannies jfl?

cosplay is an underrated foid-naturepill tbh. the doomerette character is supposed to represent an idea of a person, not a specific person. it's a tool to express oneself and share your thoughts with others to bond or bring up various topics to discuss and eventually come to new conclusions and knowledges. foids see this and think: "hey, that cartoon is getting a lot attention. maybe i should dress up like it so i'm the center of attention". their 1st instinct is to hijack the whole discussion to make everyone else stroke their own egos and possibly stand out to chad.
Very true. Many of the Instagram whores you see cosplay as various anime characters. The truth is that they probably don’t even like anime and just use it as a medium to extort money from desperate beta ducks.

High IQ.
Also, women don't have much of a personality. There is very little variety among the meme gender, the borg gender. They are like Nickelback songs: mediocre, disposable, if you know one, you know them all. And so they use this to pretend that they are different ... ironically proving the point that they are all the same. Even their attempts to be "different" are all equal LOL

The doomerette character doesn’t exist, there is no foid that is blackpilled on politics and society. No foid spends her life alone in existential dread knowing her soul is already dead but her body keeps on living. No foid is having philosophical debates in her mind while night walking. Whoever made this meme is fucking retarded.

The doomerette character doesn’t exist, there is no foid that is blackpilled on politics and society. No foid spends her life alone in existential dread knowing her soul is already dead but her body keeps on living. No foid is having philosophical debates in her mind while night walking. Whoever made this meme is fucking retarded.

The only interesting women are the female characters that are a product of male desire and imagination. Women always whine about how they are depicted in the media but in truth, men always come up with characters that are more interesting than RL women.

I, too, used to believe that there are some interesting women who really are "not like the other girls" out there. Maybe not in that little tiny shit village where I grew up ... but maybe somewhere else! Maybe in the big citiy! Little by littel I then became blackpilled and realized that females are the meme gender.

Many young men dream about doomeretts, about goth girls, alt-girls etc. Media feeds them this idea that there are some women out there who are not shallow but deep and interesting. Eventually, they become blackpilled.

Females shouldn't be allowed to watch memes

JFL at "not like other girls". Foids are literally one step away from being a hivemind.

The one in the lower middle seems like a fag tbh