Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm not like those guys! Teehee

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Have you noticed one of the biggest defense against the blackpill or harsh realities from normies is "It effects others but not me!". Therefore I'm not concerned!

How fucking arrogant do you have to be? Somehow something will affect the vast majority of people but somehow you of all people will be immune to it?!

"My girl is special. She's different from the rest of them!"

Cope. Everyone loves to think they're an exception to the rule. But they're not from a statistical point of view. People love looking at exceptions and ignoring the rest who failed.

This why the personality meme exists. It gives people the illusion that they can be "special" and "unique"

"My girl is special. She's different from the rest of them!" :feelshaha:
All women are the same once they have Chad's 8-inch cock inside them, they become completely unable to reason.

They grew up watching disney movies, and somehow managed to accumulate enough social validation througout their formative years to believe this crap.

even subhuman somalis, curries, sandniggers, beaners, ricecels get all defensive when you start talking about the blackpill.

as if they have a chance at dating like normal people(whites)

normies are stupid and think they all make the cut in 2020