Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm not worried about the agepill because I'm 26 KHHV never gotten nothing from women

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I feel like if I was like most incels who'd kissed before or had sex once prior to turning 26, I would feel like time was running out for me to ever get a gf, or getting one again.

But I never got anything even in my prime, so it can't really get worse, because there is nothing less than nothing.

>incels

>had sex once

choose one

if you've kissed a foid (and she kissed back) then you're volcel same with having sex even once

Last edited:
I'm 20 and a legit KHHV

Do you know from experience?
The experiences OF OTHERS, of course. Also, it's pretty crystal clear if you ask me, even without direct proof.

I respect your opinion. But i'm still not sure. :feelsLightsaber:
Kissing is direct sexual contact, the foid made a form of VOLUNTARY sexual contact with you hypothetically, sex is not far off from here. Though you're right, it may not apply 100% of the time (there is being a dicklet, her being disgusted by how your body looks etc.)