Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm now officially a cuck

• Thread starter SurvivingSexualDyst
  • Start date
S

SurvivingSexualDyst

Greycel
Since my roommate's girlfriend came to live in the same apartment as us (not in the same room, thankfully) things have gone downhill for me. She doesn't seem to realise that I exist, wears sexy outfits for him (a skirt basically showing her whole ass), they cuddle in the living room and he goes to her room at night. Now he is giving her a foot massage on a sofa in the living room (which I can't avoid to get to my room). I feel beyond terrible.

Brutal. Move out as soon as you can.

damn, I bet she does that on purpose

wouldn't be able to handle that, just move bro

Sharing a home with a stranger is a weird concept, IMHO. I don't know how people have accepted that notion of a "roommate".

Get your own place, man.

Confront them or beta

Have you heard them having snoo snoo yet

Just move out, neither of them seem to have any kind of respect or consideration of your existence.

Sharing a home with a stranger is a weird concept, IMHO. I don't know how people have accepted that notion of a "roommate".

Get your own place, man.
I would like to, but I can't afford my own place, since I'm working at Carrefour and I earn a shitty wage.

Since my roommate's girlfriend came to live in the same apartment as us (not in the same room, thankfully) things have gone downhill for me. She doesn't seem to realise that I exist, wears sexy outfits for him (a skirt basically showing her whole ass), they cuddle in the living room and he goes to her room at night. Now he is giving her a foot massage on a sofa in the living room (which I can't avoid to get to my room). I feel beyond terrible.
welcome to roommate life

it's always like that if you have a high tier normie tbh ngl

it was like that for two semesters of me, both roommates had gf's that basically lived there and fucked literally all the time.

one was particularly violent with sex and did shit like slap her hard, call her all kinds of dirty names, etc.

If you can afford to, I would advice moving to another apartment, or finding a new roommate.

Any chance you could live at your parents' ?

You would probably be better off.
I could go back to my parents, but I'm not sure I want to. I had a really bad relationship with them, we didn't talk to each other all that much, and it felt quite bad living with them, probably even worse then I feel right now. I'm now trying to make a living myself, but let me tell you, it's tough, very tough...
If you can afford to, I would advice moving to another apartment, or finding a new roommate.
I'm planning to change apartments soon, but I will have to stay here until the month ends.

Last edited:
I could go back to my parents, but I'm not sure I want to. I had a really bad relationship with them, we didn't talk to each other all that much, and it felt quite bad living with them, probably even worse then I feel right now. I'm now trying to make a living myself, but let me tell you, it's tough, very tough...
Damn. I feel for you, man.

I used to work low wage and I shared a house with co-workers. This lifestyle is just unsustainable, IMHO. You need to strategize, think of something else you could do. Make a plan or something.

I know, easier said than done. My plan back then was to get a truck driving license. I thought that with that kind of job, accommodation would not be that big a problem since I would spend much of my time on the road. I also thought it would make seeing prostitutes easier.

Not saying this is what you should do, but you need to think of what you could do. Find a plan.

Last edited:
tell them you dislike it

welcome to roommate life

it's always like that if you have a high tier normie tbh ngl

it was like that for two semesters of me, both roommates had gf's that basically lived there and fucked literally all the time.

one was particularly violent with sex and did shit like slap her hard, call her all kinds of dirty names, etc.
sounds like pure suicidefuel to me

Damn. I feel for you, man.

I used to work low wage and I shared a house with co-workers. This lifestyle is just unsustainable, IMHO. You need to strategize, think of something else you could do. Make a plan or something.

I know, easier said than done. My plan back then was to get a truck driving license. I thought that with that kind of job, accommodation would not be that big a problem since I would spend much of my time on the road. I also thought it would make seeing prostitutes easier.

Not saying this is what you should do, but you need to think of what you could do. Find a plan.
It's true that I need a plan, but so far I haven't been able to come up with anything good. I live in an Eastern European country, in which wages are generally shitty in comparison to the West. I thought of joining a vocational college, but the wages in most possible jobs I could think of are so low that I'm not even sure there is a point in studying for a year or two, only to get a job that pays slightly better than my current job. By the way, can you share if you succeeded in your plan?

The roommatepill is beyond brutal. I am sorry OP.

By the way, can you share if you succeeded in your plan?

I failed.

There are two kinds of truck driving licenses. I got the one for the regular trucks but not for the semitrailer trucks. Also it appeared to me that getting a job without experience would be harder than I thought, even if I would manage to get both licenses.

I had moved back to my parents while I was getting my driving lessons, but when I failed the semitrailer exam, I got discouraged and decided to try again to find a job as a software developer (I had given up on it long ago since it gave no result whatsoever). I don't know why it worked that time, maybe because I really was desperate or something, but surprisingly enough, it did work.

I got lucky, basically.

It wasn't the end of my journey, far from it, but it was a big step and at least I could get my own place this time.

PS. Oh wait, now that I think about it, I had to live at my brother's for a while when I got the job. I remember during the interview I mentioned having a brother who could temporarily host me. Apparently this weighted in my future boss' decision to hire me.

Finding an accommodation for a job is a real issue. You need one for the other, it's a chicken and egg problem.

Last edited:
yeah none of my roommates were ever that successful with girls. there was one dude who got laid a few times but he either fucked at the girl's place or made sure everyone was out of the room

You should rape and kill her and make him watch, and then rape and kill him.
(in Roblox)

I failed.

There are two kinds of truck driving licenses. I got the one for the regular trucks but not for the semitrailer trucks. Also it appeared to me that getting a job without experience would be harder than I thought, even if I would manage to get both licenses.

I had moved back to my parents while I was getting my driving lessons, but when I failed the semitrailer exam, I got discouraged and decided to try again to find a job as a software developer (I had given up on it long ago since it gave no result whatsoever). I don't know why it worked that time, maybe because I really was desperate or something, but surprisingly enough, it did work.

I got lucky, basically.

It wasn't the end of my journey, far from it, but it was a big step and at least I could get my own place this time.

PS. Oh wait, now that I think about it, I had to live at my brother's for a while when I got the job. I remember during the interview I mentioned having a brother who could temporarily host me. Apparently this weighted in my future boss' decision to hire me.

Finding an accommodation for a job is a real issue. You need one for the other, it's a chicken and egg problem.
I'm glad you were so lucky to find that job and had a help in your brother. Myself, I just lack such a help except from my parents, and I don't want to ask my parents for help. I basically cut my ties with them, and with my whole family. I don't know what will happen to me. I am very confused and miserable. I hope I won't end up killing myself. When I think about work... it just feels so hopeless. I don't think working in IT is for me... so what's left for me? I'm not sure.

I'm glad you were so lucky to find that job and had a help in your brother. Myself, I just lack such a help except from my parents, and I don't want to ask my parents for help. I basically cut my ties with them, and with my whole family. I don't know what will happen to me. I am very confused and miserable. I hope I won't end up killing myself. When I think about work... it just feels so hopeless. I don't think working in IT is for me... so what's left for me? I'm not sure.
The army, perhaps ? I don't know, it's really up to you to figure it out, man.

I don't get why cels don't try to work together and room with each other. We have quite a wide group of people here

You really need to move out soon bro

Smack her ass

Move out ASAP.

wow. they are definitely having sex a few meters away from you.

you know what must be donE my fRiend.

Brutal.

Came here expecting something worse ngl

Does she pay her part of the rent? Or do you have to pay for 50% of rent and utilities even though you are just 33% of the residence?

Think this is irresponsible; they ought to move out.

I would like to, but I can't afford my own place, since I'm working at Carrefour and I earn a shitty wage.
this the reason I still live with my parents. So many problems when you shre a flat. Are you french?

make a move on her

also try beating him up in fron of her to show dominance