Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm officially abondoning sub8 theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Its become such a meme & exaggeration at this point. Not only that, but it doesn't even apply to us.

Sub6 Theory & Sub7 theory are much more realistic

wow you just realized that

Sub6 theory is where its at

Cope. Dogs only in 2020

Cope. Dogs only in 2020
9E0B25A0 2D3A 4628 B4B7 2A43594FE87D

And curries as well. Just dogs and curries

Its become such a meme & exaggeration at this point. Not only that, but it doesn't even apply to us.

@Personalityinkwell I was coping when I made my username TBH. I mean yea 6-7 males ain't incel but hypergamy is real and honestly a 4/10 toilet SMV moggs a 7/10 male. 6-7 will NOT slay that is the requirement to get a solid Becky tbh but sub 8 theory sort of implies all sub 8's are incel rather than all sub 8's get SMV mogged by all foids and are victims to some extent of hypergamy. A 6-7/10 is much less a victim of hypergamy than a 4/10 who is incelized by foids rights, but a 6-7/10 can still be cucked and often has to date/fuck 4-5/10 foids maybe a 7/10 male can get a 6/10 foid but hypergamy affects every male negatviely expect genuine 8/10 chads who are at MOST 5% of the male population.

The fakecel mass support for it has certainly cast some shade on its validity. I also abandoned it tbh

80/20 rule seems to disagree

@Personalityinkwell I was coping when I made my username TBH. I mean yea 6-7 males ain't incel but hypergamy is real and honestly a 4/10 toilet SMV moggs a 7/10 male. 6-7 will NOT slay that is the requirement to get a solid Becky tbh but sub 8 theory sort of implies all sub 8's are incel rather than all sub 8's get SMV mogged by all foids and are victims to some extent of hypergamy. A 6-7/10 is much less a victim of hypergamy than a 4/10 who is incelized by foids rights, but a 6-7/10 can still be cucked and often has to date/fuck 4-5/10 foids maybe a 7/10 male can get a 6/10 foid but hypergamy affects every male negatviely expect genuine 8/10 chads who are at MOST 5% of the male population.
tbh

Sub 6 is incel though tbh to be a "normie" you have to be a solid 6/10

Sub 6 is incel though tbh to be a "normie" you have to be a solid 6/10
This. Women in 2020 don’t want average. Above average only.

Cope. Dogs only in 2020
Predicted by the incel prophets in 2015: A bat virus will come in 5 years and foids will stay home and fuck dogs. It is over. Dogmageddon.

The fakecel mass support for it has certainly cast some shade on its validity. I also abandoned it tbh
i don't think sub 8 theory should be interpreted as all sub 8's are incel. It should be interpreted as all sub 8's are victims to some extetent of radical foid rights and hypergamy.

This. Women in 2020 don’t want average. Above average only.
I really believe that 50% of the male population between 17-23 is incel TBH maybe some of that 50% fucked a whale at some point but that doesn't count.

Took you long enough tbh.

Agree. Sub6 is incel.
As foid's rights keep increasing down the road it could be all sub 8's are incel though and foids all just share the top 5% or less of the male population.

Sub 8 has been BS cope from the start

There’s so many normfags that are sub 8

If your not ugly your definitely not Incel

Sub 8 has been BS cope from the start

There’s so many normfags that are sub 8

If your not ugly your definitely not Incel
Define ugly. I am ugly but i really think the bottom half of men in 2020 are inkwell not the very bottom.

weird, amerimutts seem to take a lot of pills for any small reason, but not for autism
I'm surprised there isn't some nonsense drug to make money off it tbh.

Yeah I'm a 3/10 subhuman I had no buisness coping with sub8 tbh. Don't know what the fuck I was thinking JFL.
Same TBH like i'm so far from an 8/10 IDK why I wanted to cope with sub 8 but I've always interperted sub 8 law differently than you.
I'm surprised there isn't some nonsense drug to make money off it tbh.
I mean plastic surgery to looksmax could halo effect to hide autism.

Define ugly. I am ugly but i really think the bottom half of men in 2020 are inkwell not the very bottom.

Ugly as in ugly

The bottom men of 2020 are inkwell unless they betabuxx or statusmaxx

i was speaking with someone on discord, and he told me that he had a learning disability because he bad at math (only math) so he take pills for it, in 3rd world counties we just call it being dumb lol.
Lol, that's ridiculous. I've never heard of anything so absurd.

Now it's sub 9 theory

I really believe that 50% of the male population between 17-23 is incel TBH maybe some of that 50% fucked a whale at some point but that doesn't count.
Agreed. Or generally speaking that 50% are going through dry spells that last years Jfl. They may as well sign up here.

Agreed. Or generally speaking that 50% are going through dry spells that last years Jfl. They may as well sign up here.
no bro. khhvs like rightfulcel aren't allowed to sign up here

A certain level of gatekeeping is always necessary.

Good job. You're a smart guy. :feelshmm:

Sub-6 is true in real life.

i don't think sub 8 theory should be interpreted as all sub 8's are incel. It should be interpreted as all sub 8's are victims to some extetent of radical foid rights and hypergamy.

Pretty much. Only 8+ are fully physically attractive, 8 and over have intrinsic value in their genes.

Below 8 you start suffering penalties for the way you look and you have to make up for them if you wanna date.

Sub8 Theory is legit.

It's just that most people have the wrong idea of what Sub8 Theory means.

Sub 8 was always too extreme

Glad to read this. I hope that everyone will abandon it, since it is a ridiculous exaggeration and only 6-7/10 fakecels that get blowed by 14yo prime foids use it to cope because they can’t slay on tinder :lul: :lul: :lul: