gymletethnicel

I live in a genetic basement
★★★★★
217d 21h 43m
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
38d 16h 40m
Today is the day incel race war started.
I wish you luck, 80yo white farts are cucking ricecels, you should revolt.

A

Amphetaminecel

Banned
-
32d 13h 47m
How did it go?

AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★
26d 16h 8m
I saved this message of yours for posterity.

You have been of the opinion here multiple times in many threads that the "concept of race loyalty" is stupid. Now, it appears that you support protests against "noodle"/"rice" women marrying/dating European men. So you are exactly the same as European incel men bemoaning the increasingly common black man/Arab and/or islamic man, European woman -couples. One difference though to your advantage; "rice" men are free/allowed to date/marry European women. So you have symmetry, while European men do not have the symmetry; European men aren't even allowed to date/marry Arabic/islamic women. Law, islam and customs prevent that. Their men will assault European men for even speaking with them and honour-murder etc.

(Also, if you watch the news pictures of who comes over the Mediterranean as asylum seekers, the migrants are basically all Sub-Saharan young black men. Islamic migrants/asylum seekers and work-based migration is also very heavily male-dominated. From many islamic countries (Saudi Arabia for example) the authorities do not even allow their women to emigrate (without their husband or father) while allowing their single men to move to Europe freely.)

You've also written here that "immigration is based". I conjecture that you are opposed to mass-migration of "white" men to "rice" countries.

So, you have exactly the same opinions as the "stormfront" "fags" you oppose and criticise.

Last edited:
gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
5d 13h 18m
So obvious you are a larp, and a IT or FBIcel attempting to dox

AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★
26d 16h 8m
I saved this message of yours for posterity.

You have been of the opinion here multiple times in many threads that the "concept of race loyalty" is stupid. Now, it appears that you support protests against "noodle"/"rice" women marrying/dating European men. So you are exactly the same as European incel men bemoaning the increasingly common black man/Arab and/or islamic man, European woman -couples. One difference though to your advantage; "rice" men are free/allowed to date/marry European women. So you have symmetry, while European men do not have the symmetry; European men aren't even allowed to date/marry Arabic/islamic women. Law, islam and customs prevent that. Their men will assault European men for even speaking with them and honour-murder etc.

(Also, if you watch the news pictures of who comes over the Mediterranean as asylum seekers, the migrants are basically all Sub-Saharan young black men. Islamic migrants/asylum seekers and work-based migration is also very heavily male-dominated. From many islamic countries (Saudi Arabia for example) the authorities do not even allow their women to emigrate (without their husband or father) while allowing their single men to move to Europe freely.)

You've also written here that "immigration is based". I conjecture that you are opposed to mass-migration of "white" men to "rice" countries.

So, you have exactly the same opinions as the "stormfront" "fags" you oppose and criticise.
@PPEcel did not have anything to say, so he is confirmed "stormfront" (/equivalent for ricemen) "fag" also, which is completely natural in this situation. But he maintains that he is a better person, which is false. Also, he exclusively fucks women of other races.

omnilet

omnilet

smooth criminalcel
★★★★★
97d 21h 9m
Yes Im a gook raised by gooks with 10,000 years of baektu gook li lineage from the Goguryeo dynasty to Modern Korea. 185cm many gook gfs but can't sustain one due to autism triggered by over 2000 years of selective breeding of high iq aristocrat gooks.

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
204d 10h 34m
Yes Im a gook raised by gooks with 10,000 years of baektu gook li lineage from the Goguryeo dynasty to Modern Korea. 185cm many gook gfs but can't sustain one due to autism triggered by over 2000 years of selective breeding of high iq aristocrat gooks.