Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im organizing a Ricel protest in Busan, South Korea

Toto0701

Toto0701

PhD of Blackpill Sciences
-
I'm organizing a ricel protest in busan city square. I will be fighting for all ricels. I will be protesting against WMAF epidemic will fight for your right fellow ricels. Our survival is at stake bros.

576EFE03 590D 4923 B687 1AF73E7C7550

Wouldn't matter because South Korea population is declining with or without White men

S Korea birth rate is 0.98 worse then Feminist Europe

Also you live in Korea Land?

Jesus is Lord

Cope. You better protest for more workersrights, looksmaxbucks and male abortion.

ok, i'll be there

Im
HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI PILLED
I will fight you ricel I will protest in the streets

I'm organizing a ricel protest in busan city square. I will be fighting for all ricels. I will be protesting against WMAF epidemic will fight for your right fellow ricels. Our survival is at stake bros.
Bro they will probably laugh at you.

ahyvd2o27xl51.png

I also want to protest against Kpopmaxxed dudes.
I will protect my ricel brothers.
I will protest in every chinese and korean city I will fight for the ricels,

You're going to be ignored and arrested for hate crimes and no one will care. If you want to "protest" you can always try to convince/get incels out of the bluepilled mindset. Not go IRL and get your ass sprayed with pepper spray jfl

Your ricecel bros stab you in the back by dressing up like faggots.

I'm prepared to die for my fellow incels. TENNO HAIKA BANZAI

You're going to be ignored and arrested for hate crimes and no one will care. If you want to "protest" you can always try to convince/get incels out of the bluepilled mindset. Not go IRL and get your ass sprayed with pepper spray jfl

Newer greycels are weirdos

All the gook normies how can you COPE.
If I tell you my Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpills you with ROPE or Bridge.

All the gook normies how can you COPE.
If I tell you my Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpills you with ROPE or Bridge.
The niggas you're going to protest to are going to throw you off a bridge fam

Koreans also died in Hiroshima/Nagasaki

The niggas you're going to protest to are going to throw you off a bridge fam
Social suicide JFL, never, EVER, out yourself to the public as an incel unless you are extremely rich.

I heard south korea is the most feminist country of asia, doing that shit there is for sure a dumbass decision.

ishallah bring on the daewoo k2s we will kill all white pig ethnic pig all non ricecel pig noodle whore will not be spared

우리 인쎌전우들을 위하여 나의 목숨을 받칠거임.

If you do this after travel restrictions are lifted, I would definitely join you brother

I thought Koreans hate Japs
yes the normies do but not the ricecels
ishallah bring on the daewoo k2s we will kill all white pig ethnic pig all non ricecel pig noodle whore will not be spared
i'm able to head shot 3 targets from 250m with k2 in 10 seconds

Last edited:
WMAF isn't an epidemic outside of Filipino ghettos and Thai whore houses, and in those instances its just about money.

Wouldn't matter because South Korea population is declining with or without White men

Also you live in Korea Land?
saving some cucked nation is not the goal here, it is to shoot some cum skins that shit on ricecels and noodlewhores who betray ricecels

hard to look at with how hard its glowing

There are too many people in South Korea.
There shouldn’t be any humans at all but SK needs a low birth rate more than other countries.

Jesus is Lord

Stop your dumb troll shilling for the false religion of slave judaism. It’s repetitive and may gaslight the receptible.

There are too many people in South Korea.
There shouldn’t be any humans at all but SK needs a low birth rate more than other countries.

Stop your dumb troll shilling for the false religion of slave judaism. It’s repetitive and may gaslight the receptible.
Jesus is Lord

Joined Nov 3, 2020

fuk me. im in ML China rn. im up for it.

based if true

busan? the zombie deer movie thing?

cool

I'll join you.

We will drive the wh*Te pigs into the sea.

Cope if you think you can stop chad from impregnating you’re women