Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i'm planning on screaming or destroying my vocal cords to make my voice deeper

just smoke bro

just danny phantom maxx theory

also I thought not yelling and speaking softly was what made your voice deeper ngl

actually i think there is surgery for that
at least your voice sounds like you have self esteem, mogs me

You don't need to scream to make your voice sound deeper. I can make my voice sound deeper easily and so can you.
Also I just listened and you sound super white, jfl. You're not even white. For what it's worth I actually like your voice. Tbh. No homo of course.

mogs my voice to hell and back, damn

You don't need to scream to make your voice sound deeper. I can make my voice sound deeper easily and so can you.
Also I just listened and you sound super white, jfl. You're not even white. For what it's worth I actually like your voice. Tbh. No homo of course.
elaborate

There are special courses for people that do voice acting, trust me, they will teach you how to increase reverb and other stuff that you won't find anywhere on youtube

...or you can just go full REEEEEEEE :reeeeee:mode

Prepare for ultimate flavor

There are special courses for people that do voice acting, trust me, they will teach you how to increase reverb and other stuff that you won't find anywhere on youtube

...or you can just go full REEEEEEEE :reeeeee:mode
I like the second option bettER.

Have you tried accents to hide your tone? It seems that texan or Alaskan accents would be a choice. they have really fun regional cuss words so you can cuss word max.
You don't have to go full cowboy hat. Reminder that george w bush is the only one in his family to have a Texan accent. Literally is a presidential accent.
A deep voice can also make the cowboy accent sound even rougher in a good way.

anything that has good chances of reducing your lifespan and health will make you more attractive to foids.

if you chop off your leg in public, watch how many foids will come running towards you and eye you from head to toe.

You sound just like Clyde and Literature Devil. You could YouTubemax with that voice as those two did.

I think thats why phil anselmo has such a deep voice now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back