Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im playing league again

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
that is how you know it's over
btw my summoner name on NA is: plzkillmeirl

You're crazy, do you know that?

idkwattodowithlife said:
You're crazy, do you know that?
u

reply to my pm or im repeating the jew attack of hiroshima so no more anime grils 4 u bud E

nevermind fuck this game

lol how do u even play games ? im too depressed these days i lose interest, i havent played a proper game like that for years

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol how do u even play games ? im too depressed these days i lose interest, i havent played a proper game like that for years
When you're depressed, it just seems like you don't have the effort to do anything. Also if you were to take part in your hobbies, you'd just get bored easily, and the joy of it, is gone.

idkwattodowithlife said:
When you're depressed, it just seems like you don't have the effort to do anything. Also if you were to take part in your hobbies, you'd just get bored easily, and the joy of it, is gone.

agreed its over

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

same here, only game i had some enjoyment is wow back in 2013, played for a year and then never played another video game since then.

monster said:
same here, only game i had some enjoyment is wow back in 2013, played for a year and then never played another video game since then.

ye even when i tried to get back into other smaller games that i used to play i played for a bit and once again the depression and no interest has hit me

obligatory shill post for dota 2

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

I recommend playing fun games like nintendo games, cod, battlefront/battlefield, etc. Games that don't demand much from you and are fun.