Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm pretty sure i'm the only person on this forum who hates spicy food

Do you love spicy food?

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It's slave food really, everybody loves it. People can't eat food without spicing it anymore. A typical meal for me is pork rib eye and potatoes without anything else, a typical nordic meal before spices came into my country, maybe some cucumber and a tomato sometimes but no spicing or salting. I've been eating bland food since i moved out of my parents house. I can't stand the smell and taste of spicy food. It's often very salted, you'll get a red nose and a terrible body odor/breath from it.

I like eating spicy food. Tastes good.

You probably have subhuman taste buds tbh

My head starts itching after I eat something spicy :feelsugh:maybe that's releated to my balding somehow

Some people have said i have the same taste buds as a baby and i'm proud of it. I often feel like shit after eating spicy food. The worst part is that everyone loves it so whenever i'm invited to dinner at relatives it's always spicy. Can't you atleast agree on that it's slave food, since everyone loves it?

Bland food tastes pretty weird imo. Has no taste at all
yeah I went to an African mosque and Bosnian mosque in the past. and both of them had bland food, fuckers didn't even have salt. I have no clue how people eat bland food. without flavor I can barely eat.
Some people have said i have the same taste buds as a baby and i'm proud of it. I often feel like shit after eating spicy food. The worst part is that everyone loves it so whenever i'm invited to dinner at relatives it's always spicy. Can't you atleast agree on that it's slave food, since everyone loves it?
most high class food isn't bland though, and in ancient times bland food was for slaves while aristocrats ate spicy food.

Bland food tastes pretty weird imo. Has no taste at all
It's because you are used to eating spicy food. Try eating a steak without any spices for a change. You'll taste the nutrients like they are suppose to taste.

its not really subhuman to not be into spicy food or to be into it either ngl. It really just depends on your genetic background and how tolerant you are of different flavors and such.

its not really subhuman to not be into spicy food or to be into it either ngl. It really just depends on your genetic background and how tolerant you are of different flavors and such.
The worst part is that nordic people love spicy food nowadays and us nords didn't eat spicy food in the past.

The worst part is that nordic people love spicy food nowadays and us nords didn't eat spicy food in the past.
I think a lot of people who are naturally intolerant to it force themselves to like it to some extent ngl. I've met a lot of people who will admit that eating spicy food is painful for them and that it makes them react a lot but they will still eat it anyways. I mostly hear that they "disliked it at first but overtime I learned to love it", aka food stockholm syndrome.

yeah I went to an African mosque and Bosnian mosque in the past. and both of them had bland food, fuckers didn't even have salt. I have no clue how people eat bland food. without flavor I can barely eat.
Me neither. It just tastes like clay if it’s bland. I would also refuse to eat something very bland
It's because you are used to eating spicy food. Try eating a steak without any spices for a change. You'll taste the nutrients like they are suppose to taste.
They usually already have taste

Wdym? Spicy like hot peppers, or spicy like has spices in general?

Wdym? Spicy like hot peppers, or spicy like has spices in general?
Pretty much both to an extent that it makes the food "hot" and even masks the original taste. Say i want to eat a chicken thigh drenched in unsalted butter. Most people fail to cook it this way because they ruin it with spices and sauces which i hate.
not liking spicy food is soytrait
I would say it's the opposite. Only soyfags would say "spicy food is manly and us men can only tolerate it." It's the same as saying having a soybeard is manly.

Last edited:
yeah I think this it. the 23andme test showed this.
6950E65E CE75 41A2 BA7A 96DC28C4EA17
8A72F069 A3BD 4C3A 9C9B C53BBF1600A5

yeas but not curry tier spicy

I hate most food. I only eat a few things. But I'm fat, so everyone assumes I eat everything.

I hate most food. I only eat a few things. But I'm fat, so everyone assumes I eat everything.
I feel you bro. I'm not fat but i also only eat a few things i can count on my fingers: Raw eggs, raw milk, raw honey all types of meats, potatoes, butter and some fruit. That's all i eat and i've never had better digestion since i started eating this way 2 years ago. I'm actually trying to get fatter at this moment.

I feel you bro. I'm not fat but i also only eat a few things i can count on my fingers: Raw eggs, raw milk, raw honey all types of meats, potatoes, butter and some fruit. That's all i eat and i've never had better digestion since i started eating this way 2 years ago. I'm actually trying to get fatter at this moment.
have you tried s3verage raw meat diet? I heard gives a high

have you tried s3verage raw meat diet? I heard gives a high
Yes but he didn't invent it in the west, Aajonus Vonderplanitz did. I don't have access to high quality meat but i eat raw meat 4 days a week or so. If i want to get high i let my raw eggs rot.

I like mild heat like tabasco sauce but anything that just melts your mouth doesn't really have appeal to me.

I can only handle midly spicy foods. If it's too spicy then I struggle to eat the food.

It's because you have high standards OP.
If you can like everything, no one can ever say your standards are too high
full

Mild spiciness is kinda my thing. i love green jalapenos (10.000-30.000 scoville units - Tabasco has 5000). Present but not over the top.

I love spicy food and i use a lot of spice in my food. I also love a nice curry, a vindaloo particularly .

I will add a little spice every now and then but I prefer not to

no, my subhuman taste buds dont deserve good tasting food

no, my subhuman taste buds dont deserve good tasting food
Atleast you won't be going around with a red nose smelling bad. Especially if you're white. Other races doesn't seem to get the red nose/face, but they'll still smell.

Atleast you won't be going around with a red nose smelling bad. Especially if you're white. Other races doesn't seem to get the red nose/face, but they'll still smell.
im kike and I still get that. its over

i like spicy food but it makes me shit

I use put spice on all my food(the spicier the better) because it makes me eat faster, too bad my stomach is fucked up now.

Instant Korean spicy noodles

It's slave food really, everybody loves it. People can't eat food without spicing it anymore. A typical meal for me is pork rib eye and potatoes without anything else, a typical nordic meal before spices came into my country, maybe some cucumber and a tomato sometimes but no spicing or salting. I've been eating bland food since i moved out of my parents house. I can't stand the smell and taste of spicy food. It's often very salted, you'll get a red nose and a terrible body odor/breath from it.
I hate spicy food tbh

Slave food? That makes little sense since many spices have been expensive and highly sought after historically.

I love spicy food but my digestive system doesn't

My nose tends to become runny after my taste buds come into contact with even the mildest of spices, and I don't like the overall taste of it either. So no, you're not alone.

Slave food? That makes little sense since many spices have been expensive and highly sought after historically.
Slave as in many people love it, sort of like fast food or even pasta, maybe sheeple food is a better word. Sure there is some people who despise it but overall most people would eat fast food because it taste good. Alot of people wouldn't eat pasta without anything on it though.