Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm pretty sure that the near-decade of ostracization that I have endured permanently destroyed my brain.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I used to be a pretty smart kid with lots of friends. I've always been an aspie, but it didn't really stop me from doing anything. I learned how to read and talk in complete sentences by the time I was a year old, started using the Internet when I was two to three, and had a college reading comprehension level by the time I was in elementary school. I also had an IQ of 146. I nearly skipped a grade a couple times, but it didn't go through, due the fact that some of my teachers thought that my social skills were too "abnormal" for me to skip.

I was well liked, top of the class, and highly advanced in most subjects. I always threw big birthday parties and I was always invited to other people's big birthday parties. Until I was 10 and I moved to a different school, which was also around the time I hit puberty.

I acted the same like I always did at the old school (where everyone liked me), tried to make friends, and nope. People would literally just tell me to fuck off and go away. In middle school, I only made friends with a thug and another guy and that was fun while it lasted, until he went to jail. Most I did was spraypainting people's fences and we pulled down the fire alarm in 8th grade.

But I also noticed that as soon as I became friendless and ostracized, my grades dropped hard. I also started to develop problems with concentrating and remembering, which I still struggle with. My dreams of going to an Ivy League diminished, as I knew on this path I wouldn't be able to be accepted.

I graduated with a 2.8 GPA in high school compared to the constant 90s and 100s I had until 5th grade (mostly 100s). Now my GPA is low (1.9) and I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing, along with the fact that I have no motivation to do anything anyways. I'm genuinely scared I'm going to fail out of college, as I was already put on academic probation last semester. I already have a couple 50s and 60s and the semester just started. I'm going to be sent straight to the streets if I fail out.

All I feel is hate and complete and utter resentment towards foids, as I feel they were the main motivators for my bullies to bully me back in middle school, along with being the motivators for people to ostracize me and treat me like shit whenever they came into contact with me in high school. My bullies were getting blowjobs in the bathroom in 8th grade while I was collecting TF2 hats and rotting in my room after school. My only two emotions consist of being sad and being angry. Of couse, I'm Dr. Jekyll in real life. Foids are nice enough to me, but they feel absolute hatred when I seem interested in them.

Last edited:
Same i am scarred for life, fuck society

i think this calls for a 24 hour shower session

Bro.
No thinking, go get a haircut rn!

Life is all about social ingratiation, and without it, you begin dying.

This is why I can understand jestercels. When I was at my most popular, I was basically a jester for normies, but the social contact I got from it still motivated me to succeed.

Don't underestimate the extent to which you can recover your mental acuity if you become socially integrated again (but here's the catch: all the mental scaring you've suffered will manifest itself as insanity; as your mind activates again, the craziness you've inherited from your years of isolation and misery will evolve into advanced forms).

Last edited:
Yeah brother, i get it too.

Sad thing is once your iq drops it's hard as hell to get it back! In my case i didn't even notice it was gone! - until i needed it.

At least all this shit has led to me having a higher adaptive power... But I'm just hanging on. Im not improving.

Your story is eerily similar to mine. In fact, some of the details line up perfectly

Alcohol has fucked me up too.
It was the best cope I had

But I also noticed that as soon as I became friendless and ostracized, my grades dropped hard. I also started to develop problems with concentrating and remembering, which I still struggle with. My dreams of going to an Ivy League diminished, as I knew on this path I wouldn't be able to be accepted.

This is exactly what happened to me too. I actually had an offer from a top 5 UK university for the course I wanted...

5 years later, now I work at a supermarket on minimum wage.

This is exactly what happened to me too. I actually had an offer from a top 5 UK university for the course I wanted...

5 years later, now I work at a supermarket on minimum wage.
Absolutely brutal tbh. Did you accept the offer and end up failing out?

It's all in your head sweetie

I used to be a pretty smart kid with lots of friends. I've always been an aspie, but it didn't really stop me from doing anything. I learned how to read and talk in complete sentences by the time I was a year old, started using the Internet when I was two to three, and had a college reading comprehension level by the time I was in elementary school. I also had an IQ of 146. I nearly skipped a grade a couple times, but it didn't go through, due the fact that some of my teachers thought that my social skills were too "abnormal" for me to skip.

I was well liked, top of the class, and highly advanced in most subjects. I always threw big birthday parties and I was always invited to other people's big birthday parties. Until I was 10 and I moved to a different school, which was also around the time I hit puberty.

I acted the same like I always did at the old school (where everyone liked me), tried to make friends, and nope. People would literally just tell me to fuck off and go away. In middle school, I only made friends with a thug and another guy and that was fun while it lasted, until he went to jail. Most I did was spraypainting people's fences and we pulled down the fire alarm in 8th grade.

I graduated with a 2.8 GPA in high school compared to the constant 90s and 100s I had until 5th grade (mostly 100s). Now my GPA is low (1.9) and I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing, along with the fact that I have no motivation to do anything anyways. I'm genuinely scared I'm going to fail out of college, as I was already put on academic probation last semester. I already have a couple 50s and 60s and the semester just started. I'm going to be sent straight to the streets if I fail out.

All I feel is hate and complete and utter resentment towards foids, as I feel they were the main motivators for my bullies to bully me back in middle school, along with being the motivators for people to ostracize me and treat me like shit whenever they came into contact with me in high school. My bullies were getting blowjobs in the bathroom in 8th grade while I was collecting TF2 hats and rotting in my room after school. My only two emotions consist of being sad and being angry. Of couse, I'm Dr. Jekyll in real life. Foids are nice enough to me, but they feel absolute hatred when I seem interested in them.

This happened to be fairly recently, after I started going to university. I just cannot be bothered anymore to do anything, makes me fill up with rage how I used to be very optimistic about life and genuinely interested in learning new things like programming and maths, now I cannot even concentrate on shitty calculus.

quote-i-m-so-despondent-about-everything-everything-i-try-goes-totally-wrong-there-s-no-escape-joseph-goebbels-92-7-0728.jpg

Absolutely brutal tbh. Did you accept the offer and end up failing out?

Yeah basically in the UK there's 2 years for A-levels which are required to get into university. On my first year I did very well and on the basis of that I got the offer, which I accepted. However, during that summer, I met my oneitis and it was all downhill from there. I completely failed my 2nd year and tried to resit my exams the following year but failed again, I got the lowest grade possible on all exams. However I still managed to get a place at a low ranked university but dropped out after 1 year after failing my 1st year exams.

Being incel has destroyed my motivation to do anything. Idgaf about my career or anything. I may as well just LDAR and NEET.

(but here's the catch: all the mental scaring you've suffered will manifest itself as insanity; as your mind activates again, the craziness you've inherited from your years of isolation and misery will evolve into advanced forms).
elab, what kind of craziness you talking here?