Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm proud to be white even though I'm a sandnigger.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
This is what the racepill and being an sfcel has done to me. It's just too fucking brutal.

This is what the racepill and being an sfcel has done to me. It's just too fucking brutal.

Ypur not white your sand maybe you could pass in spain i guess if your lucky but in north west euro never and spain is considered nigger tier in north west europe.

subhuman = automatically ethnic

change my mind

Ypur not white your sand maybe you could pass in spain i guess if your lucky but in north west euro never and spain is considered nigger tier in north west europe.
I already acknowledged that I'm a shitskin subhuman sandnigger.

> White
>Sand

decide

So just how fucked am I?

why are you proud? Sfcel means stormfagcel I guess?
Arabs are close enough to whites anyway, at least you're not insidious.

Are you arab or from a different ethnic group in the middle east/north africa? And what is it that you like about stormfront? Just like this forum I see all kinds of different stuff on there even though its all centered around race

Are you arab or from a different ethnic group in the middle east/north africa? And what is it that you like about stormfront? Just like this forum I see all kinds of different stuff on there even though its all centered around race
I'm Moroccan/Algerian.

I live in the US. Whites are literally the only humans.
What do you think about the japanese and south koreans? Those are the only first world countries I can think of run by non whites. And do you pass for white here in the US? I know many people from north africa and I didnt even know they weren't white until they told me. Would you consider yourself white as a cultural label?

brazilmaxxing maybe. Brazil counts arabs and meds as white as far as i know

What do you think about the japanese and south koreans? Those are the only first world countries I can think of run by non whites. And do you pass for white here in the US? I know many people from north africa and I didnt even know they weren't white until they told me. Would you consider yourself white as a cultural label?
Gooks are capable of mimicking what whites created but can't invent themselves out of a paper bag. And no I cannot pass for anything other than sandnigger.

Gooks are capable of mimicking what whites created but can't invent themselves out of a paper bag. And no I cannot pass for anything other than sandnigger.
I just dont get the hate for sandniggers. They were inventionmogging and civilizationmogging everyone on the planet for at least 5000 years. They invented and added to complex math, astronomy, engineering. The list goes on. They were the first to do just about everything. Obviously they are not doing as well now as they were in the past, but there are lots of white people doing worse. I cant help but feel that their extreme religious devotion is crippling them in the modern world whereas in the past they were pumping out geniuses and academics and all kinds of new stuff

I just dont get the hate for sandniggers. They were inventionmogging and civilizationmogging everyone on the planet for at least 5000 years. They invented and added to complex math, astronomy, engineering. The list goes on. They were the first to do just about everything. Obviously they are not doing as well now as they were in the past, but there are lots of white people doing worse. I cant help but feel that their extreme religious devotion is crippling them in the modern world whereas in the past they were pumping out geniuses and academics and all kinds of new stuff
Gigacope. People in the Middle East back then were White. They eventually mixed with niggers and and became sandniggers and that's why the Middle East is such a shithole today.