Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm racist!

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date

are u racist? have you taken the racism test?

• yes/yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • yes/no

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no/yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • no/no

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
im calling the ceo of racism @BummerDrummer

racism-2

fuck nigga i didnt knew i was racist

this test is racist so fuck it

coping with racism

Don’t feel like taking it

Do you know this person?

YOU CAN'T ASK THAT, THAT'S RACIST! :feels:

Balanced, as all things should be.

I got a perfect score, fuck yeah. Stupid SJW test though, none of it was racist. Like seriously, is it okay to make jokes about X or is it okay for X person to have an accent on TV? How the fuck is that even racist JFL.

the test is full of meme questions
Do you know this person?

YOU CAN'T ASK THAT, THAT'S RACIST! :feels:

somewhat more racist
6D8DA58B 161E 4495 AC7F 90CDE2E76401

racist af, you won with 100%

There wasn't a single racist question in the entire questionnaire though, I object and plead not guilty. :feelsclown:
It's more of a, "are you an SJW" test?

Never taken that test

Never taken that test
you can
vote "yes/no" if you consider yourself racist (without doing the test)
vote "no/no" if you dont consider yourself racist tbh (without doing the test)

17, 55, 31, 34

I don't care about niggers honestly

0A36A371 016D 4CB9 8246 25636D9A7501

I dont think I’m that racist tbh but the test thinks otherwise. Also my state uni made this test jfl

cope poll lel everyone is racist

20200509 101430

Oh, so I am not racist... :feelsbadman:

the test is designed exclusively for hwit people lol

This test is racist against white people by assuming that whites can only be the perp & never the victim, all whites are wealthy & hold positions above non whites apparently, all whites are raping black women & going to jail for shooting ppl lol.
racism-2

Reigned it in a bit & the first question can be interpreted two ways as it's not clear, racism in the west? Yes of course, wealthy white ppl & Jews exploiting the poor & all Caucasians getting the blame, Minorities overwhelming areas turning them into ghetto no go zones that openly discriminate against any white ppl unfortunate enough to still live there. Affirmative action. Yeah there's racism in the west & it's flowing in every direction just like everywhere on the planet.

If you have negative impact from those diametrically opposed to each other with one's gains being the loss of something for the other then you're going to get an ism. Those that happen to live in a microcosm of their own kind that are also having a better quality of life than the majority have no need to be racist as they're too busy having a good time & have not been wronged by a collective personally. Those types of racists are just fools but the other end of the stick is a natural reaction to previous experiences that are quite apparent. If you're burned badly chances are you'll fear fire more than the average person as you know of it's potential dangers.

A nation dropping a bomb on your house killing your family in the process, is it not natural to hate them?

A once safe neighborhood full of happy approachable ppl that made you feel part of a community now full of dangerous types roaming in number ,full of crime & no community spirit, is that to be enjoyed when you see the major thing that brought that change?

Last edited: