Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm reading ER's manifesto for the first time

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
It is clear he was an autist judging by how well it is compiled as that is how i would layout a life story too and he has an extremely good memory, he could even remember his 3rd birthday.

I'm at the part were he is taking baths with Maddy Humphreys at the moment, jfl at that, I read it in my car which is a perfect place to read an ER manifesto with the sun going down.

Me and ER were born at same time period so I can relate to his stories though I don't remember taking baths with foids.

ER was NT tbh, if he wasn't a mentalcel his life could've been much different

dude he thought he can won the lottery if he believes with his heart and read a lot of books for it.

He was a hapa male living in american society who got mistreated by his moroccan mother since he was 11, his life ended when he hit puberty.

i dunno someone did an experiment with him in italy and he only had one match with replies

I started reading his manifesto a couple of months ago, I stopped reading for a while until a few days ago. My initial thoughts were "Damn, he sounds entitled." But I get where it is coming from, missing out on things others have easily and you don't is really unfair. I'm currently on page 66.

plus drink a vanilla latte for the full experience
kek

he didnt like the vanilla latte specifically just latte coffee in general, which tbf is tasty af

I've read it at least 5 times, he was a major influence in my decision to get a nice car, a BMW, like his.

I started reading his manifesto a couple of months ago, I stopped reading for a while until a few days ago. My initial thoughts were "Damn, he sounds entitled." But I get where it is coming from, missing out on things others have easily and you don't is really unfair. I'm currently on page 66.
I think every incel should write a life story like that even if only relatives read it in the future

I think every incel should write a life story like that even if only relatives read it in the future
But would we even remember all those stories from our past? I remember being impressed by his ability to talk about his experiences during his early years in elementary school.

But would we even remember all those stories from our past? I remember being impressed by his ability to talk about his experiences during his early years in elementary school.

I do have a lot of memories from that time but he seems to have a stronger memory of the 4-6 age range

I do have a lot of memories from that time but he seems to have a stronger memory of the 4-6 age range
I don't remember much... The earliest memories I have is at 3 years old and it's only one.

ER mogs 90% of incels tho

It's the holy bible for Incels.

i finished reading it on highschool second grade class lol