Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im ready for transhumanism

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
And no don't get it confused with trannies I don't care for a sex change at this point in my exsistance. What I'm talking about is our inevitable evolution beyond what nature has created via merging with out tech. We already can't live without our technology, every day you use a smartphone phone, tablets, the internet ect. Well I'm ready to take the next step and actually merge with my technology an idea that has fascinated me since I was in high school. The thought of having abilities beyond that of what is humanly possible is just too good to not fantasize about. It's akin to a child imagining they have super powers except this can and I believe will become a reality within my lifetime. Governments won't beable to stop it and sjw won't either the same way illegal drugs are everywhere despite being politically incorrect. I want to be something like the characters from black ops 3 or dus ex machina. Where they are capable of super human feats, such abilities would exponentially increase quality of life. We are at the verge of the biggest human evolution since mammals went from water to land dwellers. I'm 25 by mid century I'll be in my 50s not even retirement age and I expect to live for 100s of years no joke. Sure at first the technology will be reserved for the rich/black market/military but with time, it will trickle down to most the same way other gadgets have today with computers, uhd tv, hell even the internet itself is about my age and it's only going to get faster with 5g Mobile networks on the horizon, gigabit connections now available at home...
My point is I wouldn't rope now for anything, we are living in the most interesting times in human history. So buckle up guys, this is going to go way beyond anything humanity has ever experienced!

Attachments

• deus-ex-human-revolution-wallpaper-8.jpg
    deus-ex-human-revolution-wallpaper-8.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 57
  • yvnak02ugh321.jpg
    yvnak02ugh321.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 159418725937eda8bec898a6ad478dc3.jpg
    159418725937eda8bec898a6ad478dc3.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Prophet_menu_icon_BO3.png
    Prophet_menu_icon_BO3.png
    334.7 KB · Views: 105
  • cd89ab40d208d5f7f862b49db112822d.jpeg
    cd89ab40d208d5f7f862b49db112822d.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 119
With my luck I will die before anything useful happens tbh. I will die like a year before being a manlet is made obsolete jfl.

High IQ

I love sci-fi.

Humans are shit, I’m looking forward to the day technology takes over and sex ceases to exist.

Perfect waifus, created to desire master, instead of chads. But humanity better will waste resources on making militaristic shit

Sorry but this is highly unlikely in our lifetimes. The human brain is far beyond our current understanding and this may remain so forever (you may need something more complex than a brain to understand something as complex as a brain) and as for the body we are nowhere near being able to fix even basic plumbing issues, never mind all the evolved mechanisms of aging and dying (aging and dying are a feature, not a bug).

Nope, we're all destined to wither away, die and be forgotten... and when humanity finally does solve this issue, it will be Chad and Stacy's spawn that will enjoy the results.

Cope. There's no transhumanism. Only subhumanism that will continue to exist

Transhumanism is the way

We will die before it becomes reality

Just wait 20 more years theory?

China is already creating genetically engineered transhuman babies.

Cope. There's no transhumanism. Only subhumanism that will continue to exist

And more will, unfortunately, pay the consequences just for being ugly.

I cope by watching anime like Ghost in the shell because of its transhumanism setting.