Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm REALLY glad this place exists.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I think i'm opening this thread every few months, but everytime i've the occasion of speaking about inceldom outside of here it's a nightmare.

You know, back in the early '2000s, i already had to vent about my ugliness and it was litereally impossible. There were SOME users that understood me but there were no places for "us".

Nowadays, with all this PC shit is going around, if there weren't places like incels forum (especially like this one) we would be literally fucked. Cucks are in an overwhelming number while based people usually do not expose themselves in order to not get mocked by the cuck hivemind.

I'm glad i can be here and being understood by other based people.

Also, i've stumbled into this, and i think some of this could really represent "US". Holy shit it's depressing.

1565142311806.jpg

Well, the characteristics of white incels apply to me too even tho I'm a nigga of the sand.

I think i'm opening this thread every few months, but everytime i've the occasion of speaking about inceldom outside of here it's a nightmare.

You know, back in the early '2000s, i already had to vent about my ugliness and it was litereally impossible. There were SOME users that understood me but there were no places for "us".

Nowadays, with all this PC shit is going around, if there weren't places like incels forum (especially like this one) we would be literally fucked. Cucks are in an overwhelming number while based people usually do not expose themselves in order to not get mocked by the cuck hivemind.

Also, i've stumbled into this, and i think some of this could really represent "US". Holy shit it's depressing.

1565142311806.jpg

There’s a couple of moggers in there:feelsohgod:

yes man we are a support group

Fbi is watching you here
full

This place can be important but it doesn't really finish the puzzle.

There are other pieces still scattered everywhere. Incels.co is only just one puzzle piece.

There is something truly missing when I come on here; it isn't the answer.

Last edited:

1565142311806.jpg

saturday was a tough day

Im inching into oldcel territory yet I belong into that white incels chart. Looks and mind of a teen with laws forcing me straight into old age. It was over before it began.

This place can be important but it doesn't really finish the puzzle.

There are other pieces still scattered everywhere. Incels.co is only just one puzzle piece.

There is something truly missing when I come on here; it isn't the answer.
We want access to foids holes.

F104D7C5 7312 482C 98BA 36033C377A13
Me coming in incels.co

This place is my virtual home. If I was living as a incel in 90's probably I would killed myself. Forums is my best cope.