Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm really, REALLY grateful this place exists. Let me explain why, in a serious way.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I've opened the same thread at least twice, as far as i can remember, but this time i want to be very serious about it.

The modern internet is a very dangerous place for people that simply do not accept that women have a right to complain about everything, while men get to be "bullied" if they dare to do that, too (and we have a lot of reasons for it, i mean, only the fact suicide rates are thrice as much as female ones is more than enough, but you could bring on the table a lot of topics about how men are screwed in modern society).

It's literally impossible to complain about men condition online, especially when some online space is moderated by a cuck.

Cuck are harmless creatures. You'll never have trouble from cucks in real life, aside from some passive aggressive shit. When the cuck has the power to decide if you can keep posting on an online forum, though, he will resort to the lowliest of tactics in order to find a way to berate and demonize you.

The most common tactic it's called "concern trolling", which existence i've came to know recently.

Officially, concern trolling is a concept that if a person is trying to defend the side A of an argument, he will pretend to support side B in order to gain support.

But the REAL explanation is just this: if a person is defending the side A of an argument, and said side is something "unaccepted" by the consensus (=only women can talk about how they have it hard), cucks will just say "this person is defending side A not for the sake of it, but because he wants to berate side B".

It's the lowliest move, because in this way you can find an excuse to dispose of anyone that is talking about something you don't like, even if he's being polite and civil (while, maybe, he's being attacked by other members of said community which, of course, will get no harm).

I can assure you i'm not a violent person, but those kind of malevolent shithead i'd be glad to beat to a pulp (in minecraft, of course).

And this is the reason the very existance of places like this forum are pure lifefuel for me, not necessarily because i'm always in tune of what it's said inside here (a lot of shitposting is funny but other is just low iq), but because i'm fucking FREE to say it without fearing to get bullied.

I used to think the "cucks are internet bullies" was somehow a forced meme, maybe relatable on cucktears users but the extend of this behavior is much, much larger than you think.

It's frightening how a cuck on the internet with some form of power will try to use it to make your life impossible, if it means, for him, a way to gain some form of comeuppance for his shitty life.

There isn't another place for us, we can't talk about our struggles outside of this place without getting censored

Cuck are harmless creatures. You'll never have trouble from cucks in real life, aside from some passive aggressive shit.

Nope. Cucks can be dangerous in real life as well. Because of their cuckery and conformity with the status-quo, they tend to have more public support. Cucks are slimy, slithery, cunning pieces of pathetic shit who can make your life hell if it comes to issues with authority.

Nope. Cucks can be dangerous in real life as well. Because of their cuckery and conformity with the status-quo, they tend to have more public support. Cucks are slimy, slithery, cunning pieces of pathetic shit who can make your life hell if it comes to issues with authority.

This can happen if said cuck has a position of authority over you, that's true. But if the cuck has some form survival instinct he will NEVER do things that he thinks he's allowed to do online.

A cuck that is trying to be slimy and silthery in real life would get demolished with the right words, he wouldn't even dare to abuse any form of power because he hasn't.

If you can threaten a cuck's life just by beating him it's very hard he will do the things he does on a subreddit or such, unless, in real life, he's like the big boss of your corporation or some position which can really mess up with your life if you mess up with him.

But a cuck acquitance, a cuck coworker and shit like that. What can they do?

I hate cucks they have done eeverything to make my life hard, ruined movies like star wars with pro lgbt feminist poo penis shit, gave women rights etc

complacent men are weak willed sacks of shit.

This can happen if said cuck has a position of authority over you, that's true. But if the cuck has some form survival instinct he will NEVER do things that he thinks he's allowed to do online.

A cuck that is trying to be slimy and silthery in real life would get demolished with the right words, he wouldn't even dare to abuse any form of power because he hasn't.

If you can threaten a cuck's life just by beating him it's very hard he will do the things he does on a subreddit or such, unless, in real life, he's like the big boss of your corporation or some position which can really mess up with your life if you mess up with him.

But a cuck acquitance, a cuck coworker and shit like that. What can they do?

Cucks will report you to someone who has higher authority. Foids do this too. They always appeal to authority to get you in trouble.

Your cuck worker doesn't like what you said about women? He will report you to your boss for sexual harassment or sexism. Foids do this as well. They will oftentimes exaggerate what you said to make you look like a horrible villain and spread rumors about you.

I had this happen to me when a low iq """""friend""""" of mine spilled the beans about some (((racist))) thing I texted him. He convinced everyone that I was an horrible person and basically ruined my reputation at that college.

It's actually understandable in a way that this site is full of fakecels. Guys who are blackpilled but not virgins know that this is about the only place where they can tell the truth about women without getting banned. Of course anyone who brags should be banned immediately, but most of them are smart enough not to do that.