Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm ruining my chances to ascend with foids because in a social autist on top of being ugly.

R

retard432

Banned
-
So some background, I'm in the military and I live on my base in the dorms they have set up for airmen to live in. Well there is this weekly cleaning duty assigned to new airmen who just arrived on base to go around the dorm complex and just basically clean everything up (sweep floors, mop, vacuum, etc etc...) and usually it's done by 10 airmen together.

Unfortunately, just my fucking luck, the other 8 airmen didn't show up today and it's basically just me and this chick. Well just fucking lol that ofc this foid is cute af (wouldn't rate her lower than a 6/10). On top of that she was like really bubbly and talkative to me in the beginning and had no problem actually getting close to me (like just straight up sitting right next to me). In the BEGINNING that is.

Lmao literally two hours of working together in this shit, and she has gone from talkative and bubbly to reserved and quite. And just not getting close to me anymore. Why? Because on top of being physically repulsive, I'm a literal non-nt socially autistic retard that can't talk to people normally to save my fucking life (especially if they are cute foids). All my conversation topics are practically dead on arrival, and I can barely get two sentence responses from her and a fake annoying foid laugh (anyone that actually has talked to foids before knows exactly what I'm talking about). At this point we are not even talking really anymore and the just working in silence and it's just awkward af at this point.

I know I'm not exactly fucking Chad but I realize that I'm also ruining any slim chances of actually getting a foid. I literally just fucking hate myself and my life and I wish I had the courage to rope, but I'm too much of a pussy to do so.

Tldr: im a social autist that should just rope.

Didn't read a single word GrAYcel, stop larping

welcome to the club boyo

Yea that sucks. She thinks you're a lame nigga because you didn't simp for her basically.

I too am an autistic incel