Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im sad almost 24/7 (feature this cucktears)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I try to improve my game and all that advice but I'm ugly, short, and autistic; and it doesnt help.

I've tried gymceling. No help. As I'm still ugly, short, and autistic

Ive tried frauding with lifts and lying on my online profiles but I'm ugly, short, and autistic

This ends up effecting my everyday life.

I cant enjoy things. I cant play video games. I cant read as much. All I wanna do is drink and get high.

It all stems from my DESPERATE need for love and acceptance.

Just a gf would be fine. It's not even the sex. I just wanna feel normal. Sex is secondary.

Every day I'm just sad and alone. Because I'm an incel.

I'm not incel because of how I act. I try to be my best self and all that b.s. but it's my looks height and autism that make the women FLEE in terror.

INCEL ACCEPTANCE WHEN???

just work on your brain structure and unfuse your growth plates bro

how many showers did you take OP?

Never.

They will never accept the truth. Because they can't see it.

Why do you think people are willing to go to war and kill others for their believes. They can't see their reasoning either. IT faggots are no different. They will never sympathize with us. Either because they are in disillusion or because they never experienced our lives. They don't know what it's like. They think we just want sex and hate the world because of it. No man, this fucking world hates us. What are we suppose to do? Just give up and die? Why should we not feel anger and hatred back at what this world is doing to us? At how we are treated all our lives? Fuck yourselves if you think we should just let you faggots walk all over us and smile while you are at it. Go fuck yourselves.

Stop believing that you're alone, I mean this unironically.

I try to improve my game and all that advice but I'm ugly, short, and autistic; and it doesnt help.

Ive tried frauding with lifts and lying on my online profiles but I'm ugly, short, and autistic

I cant enjoy things. I cant play video games. I cant read as much. All I wanna do is drink and get high.

Just a gf would be fine. It's not even the sex. I just wanna feel normal. Sex is secondary.

I'm not incel because of how I act. I try to be my best self and all that b.s. but it's my looks height and autism that make the women FLEE in terror.

INCEL ACCEPTANCE WHEN???

Incel acceptance when?

When cuck, soys and stuck up whores get the fuck over themselves.

INCEL ACCEPTANCE WHEN???

I'd be happy with just being able to enjoy video games like I did when I was 15 years old.

I'd be happy with just being able to enjoy video games like I did when I was 15 years old.
Same. When I was younger a 20 hour gaming session wasnt unheard of

it's bc they can sense u post on this forum

I've found a great anti depressant: chocolate. Eat at least half a bar a day and you'll feel better.

I've found a great anti depressant: chocolate. Eat at least half a bar a day and you'll feel better.
I dont wanna get obese. I'm on a diet as it is.

"just take a shower bro". jokes aside, there might be hope for you if you have money. you can get a mail order bride. mail order brides are foids from conservative families and cultures where loyalty is highly valued. they have grown up in a world where sex before marriage is strictly forbidden etc. yada yada. you know it, like the days before the 20th century. you only need the ability to provide for her and that is it.

JFL "Just clean you're room bro"

just work on your brain structure and unfuse your growth plates bro
how many showers did you take OP?
Fuck yourselves if you think we should just let you faggots walk all over us and smile while you are at it. Go fuck yourselves.
it's bc they can sense u post on this forum
-------------------------------------
I think ur problem is ur misogynistic attitude bro. you should work on that and actually see a women for what she is. not all women are the same bro. fucking inkel pig, fucking die die die! teehee I love dogs ;)

You have to move to a country where the average height is 5’6.

Then you’ll start feeling human.

Since your height isn’t seen as a negative anymore, you might get some indicators of interests from foids (like random smiles and being eyed). This should start healing your soul overtime.

Plus who knows, you might ascend there too.

You have to move to a country where the average height is 5’6.

Then you’ll start feeling human.

Since your height isn’t seen as a negative anymore, you might get some indicators of interests from foids (like random smiles and being eyed). This should start healing your soul overtime.

Plus who knows, you might ascend there too.
Tfw im 5'5 and would still be short...

Your autism isn't even that bad. I wouldn't have known you were autistic if you hadn't said so. It's an absolute shame you have a sub-5 face (or so I've heard) with terminal height. You're a very likable guy who would have found a lot of girls who'd be happy to date you were it not for your screwed up genetics.

Wome can sense your entitlment and misogyny. There’s someone for everyone and if there isn’t, you have to realize that sex and acceptance are not important you’re litterally the only person in the world who obsesses over sex like this. Just focus on yourself and your personaliTEEHEE you hateful inkwell. Get help

Your autism isn't even that bad. I wouldn't have known you were autistic if you hadn't said so. It's an absolute shame you have a sub-5 face (or so I've heard) with terminal height. You're a very likable guy who would have found a lot of girls who'd be happy to date you were it not for your screwed up genetics.
Im worse IRL. But yeah I can fake NT fairly well. Yeah my face and height end me regardless of my NT status
Wome can sense your entitlment and misogyny. There’s someone for everyone and if there isn’t, you have to realize that sex and acceptance are not important you’re litterally the only person in the world who obsesses over sex like this. Just focus on yourself and your personaliTEEHEE you hateful inkwell. Get help
Well said Staro. Im clearly just a sick damaged inkel lozer

Im worse IRL. But yeah I can fake NT fairly well. Yeah my face and height end me regardless of my NT status
We're all worse irl. Failo effect from being ugly has a lot to do with it. It's easy to be glib when your face is a qtpi anime chick.

u should go to turkey and steal one of cuyen gfs :feelstrash:

u should go to turkey and steal one of cuyen gfs :feelstrash:
Cuyen and Eski are unmoggable bro.

If you show face ill stream for you and cuyen ;)

Never.

They will never accept the truth. Because they can't see it.

Why do you think people are willing to go to war and kill others for their believes. They can't see their reasoning either. IT faggots are no different. They will never sympathize with us. Either because they are in disillusion or because they never experienced our lives. They don't know what it's like. They think we just want sex and hate the world because of it. No man, this fucking world hates us. What are we suppose to do? Just give up and die? Why should we not feel anger and hatred back at what this world is doing to us? At how we are treated all our lives? Fuck yourselves if you think we should just let you faggots walk all over us and smile while you are at it. Go fuck yourselves.

I'm in a similar spot like you NEET: currycel, manletcel (5'7), diseasecel (GERD/reflux), lowTcel. It will never begin for me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm white but 5'5 and autistic...

So I feel you.

It's almost like were not even people

I’m 5”7, 3/10 and have the body of a 12 year old girl. I’ve never known what it’s like to be happy

normal, but everyone will gaslight you saying it's your poor perspective on life

But yeah I can fake NT fairly well.
Please elaborate on this.

Surely you're not as autistic as you think if you can fake being NT fairly well?

But don't slutshame, dude, is misogyny

Cucktears wants us dead.We're the only support we have

Just get a haircut br0

just dont be autistic br0, just grow taller br0, just dont be ugly br00o000o0o00o000

go Paddock tbhtbhnglngl

Did you try to wake up at 4 am every day bro0, and get on your grind

IT is not going to feature this, even if they did they'll just gaslight you and spew bluepilled BS. Honestly it's a waste of time to reason with IT. Their opinions about us are 110% set in stone. Nothing will change their viewpoints on us. NOTHING!

Try head and shoulders 2-in-1.

Be careful with the drinking, bro. My biggest regret in life is probably that I drank too much. I pretty much binge-drank for like ten years straight. I was a functioning alcoholic. There are other things that take the edge off. Take a Xanax or two, just space it out so you don’t get hooked.

Tell your doctor you had a panic attack out of nowhere. Try to get a scrip for Xanax. It’s way better for you than drinking, IMO.

Just go up to a girl and tell her about your knicker creaming personality, bro. XD On a serious note, that is some sad shit, man.