Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im sad almost 24/7 (feature this cucktears)

I try to improve my game and all that advice but I'm ugly, short, and autistic; and it doesnt help.

I've tried gymceling. No help. As I'm still ugly, short, and autistic

Ive tried frauding with lifts and lying on my online profiles but I'm ugly, short, and autistic

This ends up effecting my everyday life.

I cant enjoy things. I cant play video games. I cant read as much. All I wanna do is drink and get high.

It all stems from my DESPERATE need for love and acceptance.

Just a gf would be fine. It's not even the sex. I just wanna feel normal. Sex is secondary.

Every day I'm just sad and alone. Because I'm an incel.

I'm not incel because of how I act. I try to be my best self and all that b.s. but it's my looks height and autism that make the women FLEE in terror.

INCEL ACCEPTANCE WHEN???
Bruh. I know you don't wana hear this but drinking and getting high everyday is overall just negative. That would fuck some normies up. Im not saying you would have a better social life if you didn't but your gonna feel the long term effects one day. Stahp.....STAHHHHP RONNN

Just get a trenchcoat and some stilts. Boom heightmaxx

Life is a bitch

Staying alive as a male in 2019 is hard.

I'm white but 5'5 and autistic...

So I feel you.

It's almost like were not even people

I'm not even sad over women anymore. I'm sad just how men have shit lives and how men are disposable trash to modern civilization.

Struggling just to avoid being homeless while women get everything for free.
Staying alive as a male in 2019 is hard.

No fucking joke. It really is.Even if you have money saved up, you gotta worry about suicide/depression.