Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm scared of going to my own apartment

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Why this fucking happen to me why!!!! . :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I rent an apartment and was wonderful, until recently, a guy move just in the apartment above me, that wouldn't be a problem if it was for the fact that this mother fucker bring his girlfriend the weekends and have sex. I CAN'T STAND THE NOISE. The moaning and the pouding. God help me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

To worse the situation, she is cute. A fit shot brunnete and he is a Chad. He is some kind of MMA fighter.

Can't an Incel be left alone without society fucking with us?

Does society think is ok to go around flashing cash to homless people? Or giving the smell of food in front of starving Africans? Well thats the same shit with Incels :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I'll just stay in my job until midnight, if Allahu is merciful they will be already sleeping

Last edited:
Giphy

Suifuel af. Can't even cope in peace.

That fucking sucks. Try filing an anonymous noise complaint. It might not get you anywhere but its probably the only thing u can do

That fucking sucks. Try filing an anonymous noise complaint. It might not get you anywhere but its probably the only thing u can do
This shithole country doesn't have that shit. They'll know inmidiatly that is me

There's fucking going on everywhere. For many people it's part of their everyday life that they just take for granted.

They deserve to suffer hard

Noise cancelling headphones.

Noise cancelling headphones.

Like that ones??! The best in the market?? Trust me is not enough. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I'll inmidiatly know that are fucking. And it bugs me inside

View attachment 254196
Like that ones??! The best in the market?? Trust me is not enough. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I'll inmidiatly know that are fucking. And it bugs me inside
I don't know what else... You said you live in a shithole so this MMA guy can just beat you to death.
Brutally over.

I don't know what else... You said you live in a shithole so this MMA guy can just beat you to death.
Brutally over.
Yep. I'll fucking move. If this shit continues.

I'm scared anytime I'm outside my room. :cryfeels:

You know what to do buddy boyo :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsokman::feelsbaton:

You know what to do buddy boyo
Move out? If this shit continue I'll fucking move. For sure. I can't stand this shit another week. I'll just wait my payment

the concept of apartments are for insects
im sorry boyo, but thats the truth

I rent an apartment and was wonderful, until recently, a guy move just in the apartment above me, that wouldn't be a problem if it was for the fact that this mother fucker bring his girlfriend the weekends and have sex. I CAN'T STAND THE NOISE. The moaning and the pouding. God help me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

To worse the situation, she is cute. A fit shot brunnete and he is a Chad. He is some kind of MMA fighter.

Does society think is ok to go around flashing cash to homless people? Or giving the smell of food in front of starving Africans? Well thats the same shit with Incels :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I'll just stay in my job until midnight, if Allahu is merciful they will be already sleeping
You're not entitled to not have things you can never get waved in front of your face, incel. :soy: Sex isn't a human need, y'all should know that.

Imagine thinking incels could actually have a quiet place to call home lmao nope
Gawd wants us to suffer every day in some capacity

Huck c4 onto your ceiling and detonate when they fucking tbh :feelshmm:

Go ER on them

Knock on their door and ask to join tbh

They need to shut the fuck up.

Damn man i feel you that its brutal af of what i can read

You have it better than me, because I have to endure this every day (they don't have sex every day, but I fear every day that they will). The couple lives together and in addition I hear every day them talking and arguing and dog barking. Every night at approximately 3:30 AM they are speaking and awake and the dog wakes them (and others) up multiple times a night, it seems. I have become so fearful that I imagine in my head sounds to be from sex even if they are not. I also can't move away realistically, even if I want. And there's no guarantee the next flat would not be the same. Can't afford to buy own house or rent own house.

Violence is criticality needed.

So how's it going now OP?