Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm seeing a lot of """newcels"""

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
i'm mean come on i'm seeing new threads about hating normies, being gay, and catfishing females
all of these guys posted around the same time

so i can't be new fuck off, i dont get pussy i therefore belong on this domain

I sense that we're being brigaded.

SupremeLeader said:

yeah right, i may be wrong on this and i will apologize if i am

you started posting around the time @girlsamirite started and you both reply to each other threads alot

not many newcels instantly start posting and certainly not this many

We got some trolls on our hands dawg.

Sub8Hate said:
We got some trolls on our hands dawg.

they're not even smart about it

also lol @girlsamirite got banned

wonder why?????

SupremeLeader said:
+1

I too don't like those that do "would you go gay," even "would you fuck a trap," and "would you be a girl" threads. I'm kind of tired those threads and it pisses me off as well.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I too don't like those that do "would you  go gay," even "would you fuck a trap," and "would you be a girl" threads. I'm kind of tired those threads and it pisses me off too.

your title now suits but its not the threads really many of them have made accounts around the same time

2 of which are now banned

Saw that too. Some sort of unsuccessful mini-raid?

idkwattodowithlife said:
I too don't like those that do "would you  go gay," even "would you fuck a trap," and "would you be a girl" threads. I'm kind of tired those threads and it pisses me off as well.

Aren't you the one that has made the majority of them?

AngelOfDisease said:
Saw that too. Some sort of unsuccessful mini-raid?

it has to be

i'm sure not all of them are fakes so I feel bad for any real newcels coming in and already being accused

Themisterpepsi said:
it has to be

i'm sure not all of them are fakes so I feel bad for any real newcels coming in and already being accused

me

soulartemis said:

You joined in November so you're outside of the timeframe that I believe OP is talking about.

What's wrong with catfishing roasties?

blickpall said:
You joined in November so you're outside of the timeframe that I believe OP is talking about.

yeah I'm talking about the last 3 to 4 hours

@soulartemis I looked at your profile awhile ago so I don't think you are a fakecel

Kointo said:
What's wrong with catfishing roasties?

Nothing, it came from a account that only made that thread

I don't know if that guy was fake though

tbh i welcome all newcels but to any of the ones posing as a incel they need to get banned by the long dick of the ban button.

One thing about reddit I think it was harder to troll on their with alts and stuff

alt trolls love trolling incel forums like this, which is unfortunate but gotta handle it

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
tbh i welcome all newcels but to any of the ones posing as a incel they need to get banned by the long dick of the ban button.

This thread Dosent make sense now since I think the raid is over

At the time I made this thread I saw a bunch of new accounts posting around the same time

Replying to each other and shit