Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im serious, are slavs white?

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
i would consider them white, but i hear alot of stormcels saying their not, whats up with that lol

I don't know. :feelsstudy:
but their skincolor factualy is white? why are turks considered white, while slavs are not? not a stormcel, so no idea

Delusional /pol/cel if you think they are not, there are "white" people who's whiteness nobody doubts with darker tone

You fell for the bait

They are whiter than southern europeans

im as white as my ethnic dutch friends and acquaintances. they eye color mog me to oblivion though cuz i inherited my mothers poop eye color instead of my dad's Chad blue eye color. could've looked like the ideal aryan if it was just for those eye colors ffs!! ofc my incel-factory mother had to pass down those filthy brown eyes of hers...and that's just naming one of the shitty traits she passed on to me

Is this some kind of b8
but their skincolor factualy is white? why are turks considered white, while slavs are not? not a stormcel, so no idea
They’re not. Neither are. Turks and south Slavs especially. Slavs who are not mongol rape babies are white, and Turks/south Slavs who are not Turkish asiatic ottoman rape babies are white. You’re white as a Slav as long as your people weren’t raped by asiatics or ottomans, so it’s a case by case basis.

if you have pale skin, you're white

Is this some kind of b8

They’re not. Neither are. Turks and south Slavs especially. Slavs who are not mongol rape babies are white, and Turks/south Slavs who are not Turkish asiatic ottoman rape babies are white. You’re white as a Slav as long as your people weren’t raped by asiatics or ottomans, so it’s a case by case basis.
? theres no pure people left, are east germans not white, because there are rapebabies by slavs?
I see the argument with southslavs, def not white imo, but what about poles, and east slavs?

? theres no pure people left, are east germans not white, because there are rapebabies by slavs?
I see the argument with southslavs, def not white imo, but what about poles, and east slavs?
Many east germans are not white. It's more based on the individual than the whole race.

In their BASE FORM, Czechs, Slovaks, Poles, and Lithuanians are white, with Belorussians, the rest of the baltics, Ukranians, and Russians are 2nd tier whites. Anything past the urals or on the border of the urals are not white at all.

Many east germans are not white. It's more based on the individual than the whole race.

In their BASE FORM, Czechs, Slovaks, Poles, and Lithuanians are white, with Belorussians, the rest of the baltics, Ukranians, and Russians are 2nd tier whites. Anything past the urals or on the border of the urals are not white at all.
ever been to east germany? if ur not 100% white, youre not white at all? What would be the cutoff for being white? seems low iq to think about it tbh but maybe im bluepilled about it

ever been to east germany? if ur not 100% white, youre not white at all? What would be the cutoff for being white? seems low iq to think about it tbh but maybe im bluepilled about it
Fuck no. I go by the 1 drop rule policy implemented in America during segregation which cut off most things at 1/8th (As in if you were 1/8th negro you were listed as colored/negro).

East Germans are all white, why wouldn't they be?
i would consider them white, but i hear alot of stormcels saying their not, whats up with that lol
Never heard anyone claim Slavs are not white.

East Germans are all white, why wouldn't they be?
Massive asiatic rapes of post ww2 era and the deportation of ethnic germans from germanic lands (Volksdeutsche-which is actually the diaspora I was born from).

Although I will say a vast vast majority are white, you cannot deny that due to the massive amounts of rape by the soviets after ww2 and during the battle of Berlin, there's quite the slavic mongoloid DNA mix in the area

Fuck no. I go by the 1 drop rule policy implemented in America during segregation which cut off most things at 1/8th (As in if you were 1/8th negro you were listed as colored/negro).
since im speaking about population, you wouldnt say most slavs are white then? Most ukrainians have 2-3% mongoliod admixture
and if russians and ukrainians are 2nd class white people, what are italians then? And is there 1 nation that is white?

Massive asiatic rapes of post ww2 era and the deportation of ethnic germans from germanic lands (Volksdeutsche-which is actually the diaspora I was born from).

Although I will say a vast vast majority are white, you cannot deny that due to the massive amounts of rape by the soviets after ww2 and during the battle of Berlin, there's quite the slavic mongoloid DNA mix in the area

Most of the rapists were Europeans though, the whole Mongol rape was just a meme.

Whites can be categorized into germanics, meds and slavs.

Whites can be categorized into germanics, meds and slavs.
i subscribe to that idea aswell tbh, germans are high class looking whites, while east slavs are lowclass whites. Still white tho

i cage at stormcels @ that tbh

since im speaking about population, you wouldnt say most slavs are white then? Most ukrainians have 2-3% mongoliod admixture
and if russians and ukrainians are 2nd class white people, what are italians then? And is there 1 nation that is white?
Italians are the same way. Lombards are white, southern Italians are not white. It's the same in Spain with Catalan and the north of Spain being white and the Grenadans not being white. Ukranians are a mixed bag because of Mennonites. I consider Ukranians more white than Sicilians though.

As for white "countries" i've already named them.
In their BASE FORM, Czechs, Slovaks, Poles, and Lithuanians are white,
This + Scandinavia, Netherlands, England, Belgium, Germany. Any other whites are not in white countries

"But why not france or the US".

While the majority of people in the US (eeeeeeh not really in the us) or France are white for sure, the country itself isn't white (because of the massive nonwhite presence).

Last edited:
Some are white looking and some are mixed mongol looking.

I go by the 1 drop rule policy implemented in America during segregation which cut off most things at 1/8th
I like that idea, sounds like a good and solid concept.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9AJ_FmvYDc&ab_channel=JOVOPRELDZIJA

If we take these 2 Serbian cucks from the video as an example, it's evident the left guy is a true ottoman offspring despite identifying as tuff guy Serbian nationalist (jfl). The guy on the right is a white Slav in my view, blond hair blue eyes. It's pretty ironic btw how Serbs call Bosnians Turks though most Serbs legit themselves resemble fucking Turks more than actual Bosnian Muslims. The only true white south-Slavs on the Balkan are the Croats. Ustasa :feelsgah:

i subscribe to that idea aswell tbh, germans are high class looking whites, while east slavs are lowclass whites. Still white tho

i cage at stormcels @ that tbh

Your average germanic has a soy face as well. Id say 20% of the germanics are good looking, same percentage for meds (but smaller height) and maybe 5-10% for east and west slavs (south slavs are the best looking slavs by far, they have maybe 15-20% good looking people).

Non-white races (latinos are either white meds, native americans or a mix of both, so they don't count) are not that good looking, maybe 5% are attractive face wise (Rice, curry). Blacks are not that facially attractive either unless they have some white DNA as well (all the good looking blacks in the US have some percentage of white DNA). MeNa's are unironically one of the better looking ones after the different types of whites.

At the end of the day, it's all about face. Race doesn't matter, though being from a certain race increases your chances a bit at the the genetic dice roll.

Even assuming we're white in terms of skin colour, our low material status and poor prestige prevents us from being treated with respect the same way WASPs/Western Euros are treated. Eastern Euros are on the same level as ethnics but without "muh exoticism" being a possible upside. In other words
They live in shitholes who cares.

Poland is something really between 'hitting modernity' and 'brutalistic post commie slave to EU', but in honest it' relatively 'decent ?' place to live if you are middle class npc
tho slavs are seen subhuman in eyes, practically everyone. Doesn't matter if they are germanic, meds, arabs, spics, gooks, curries

It's basically place for 'easy' to obtain 'white' women with somewhat 'nordic ?' features
( polish foids are really this stupid ( same for russian, ukrainian women ), they really think that westerners and ethnics think they are 'good looking' )

but in honest i tell you something ( It might be interesting for many users on this forum ? )...ok ? listen...

white race, just like any race including blacks, ethnics, asians, simply don't exist. It's just fictional tribalistic concept to divide more and more after fall of religion and search for new tribalistic concept

shouting to couple of users, it may interest you ( especially what i said in spoiler )

@BummerDrummer
@ThoughtfulCel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@TheNEET
@SryMyEnglish ( brocel )
@Ricecel X
@PPEcel
@VindalooCell
@NaserOric
@Lebensmüder

Look at it this way.

For a non white person would your average slav look white to him? there's your answer.

Many racist Western whites (especially from Anglo-Saxon and Germanic background) consider them to be somewhat "lesser" whites, just like Irish and Italian people were also discriminated against in the late 19th century US.

"White" is an arbitrary, artificial label- just like "black" or "Asian" or "Hispanic" etc.

I am proud of not being an evil white person, and with China taking over hopefully all the white supremacist stuff will go away

Do they look like motherfucking niggers to you?

I dont feel white