Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm seriously a genetic failure I have too many bad qualities that outweigh the good ones

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
I'm honestly genetically screwed in every way possible. My eyesight is so shit I'm borderline fucking blind I want to shoot myself over how blind I am. Secondly, I am ethnic and I am short af I will and never have been fully respected by others. I am also fully diagnosed with autism and sometimes I notice ppl act different towards me bcuz of it. Even if I look past my shit qualities I will never have white kids who have perfect eyesight and are tall and nt. I will never even breed (u don't understand how hard autism and ethnic failo hit) also what are the chances I am going to live long I will be fully blind in the future I 100% know I will kill myself as my death by decapitating my head off I know my fate. I am also dumb as shit and have no GCSEs I am legit going to work a shit job. I have no money and I'm not fucking white. Thank you for listening

I will never have white kids who have perfect eyesight and are tall and nt.
None of that besides maybe bad eyesight would've mattered if you were 6'1+. Shitty eyesight is just brutal.

None of that besides maybe bad eyesight would've mattered if you were 6'1+. Shitty eyesight is just brutal.
I know. Wearing glasses is not really talked of around here but it is a big failo

I know. Wearing glasses is not really talked of around here but it is a big failo
I have thick rimmed ones with thick lenses because my eyesight is that fucked. It's impossible to take someone with glasses seriously. It's one of the most obvious signs of shit genes and that you wouldn't have survived in a primitive environment.

I'm honestly genetically screwed in every way possible. My eyesight is so shit I'm borderline fucking blind I want to shoot myself over how blind I am. Secondly, I am ethnic and I am short af I will and never have been fully respected by others. I am also fully diagnosed with autism and sometimes I notice ppl act different towards me bcuz of it. Even if I look past my shit qualities I will never have white kids who have perfect eyesight and are tall and nt. I will never even breed (u don't understand how hard autism and ethnic failo hit) also what are the chances I am going to live long I will be fully blind in the future I 100% know I will kill myself as my death by decapitating my head off I know my fate. I am also dumb as shit and have no GCSEs I am legit going to work a shit job. I have no money and I'm not fucking white. Thank you for listening
Hi Jason. piss

I have thick rimmed ones with thick lenses because my eyesight is that fucked. It's impossible to take someone with glasses seriously. It's one of the most obvious signs of shit genes and that you wouldn't have survived in a primitive environment.
Underrated incel trait definitely

a real truecel