Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im seriously fucking sick of hearing this giga chads name in my town

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
every where i go i hear this faggots name, even on the computer systems at my job i was searching a customers name at the front for their information because my co-worker had took a break, and by mere-coincidence he shared a similar name to my old "friends", and what a surprise his name popped up alongside the customers'. He was labeled as a "frequent customer" and had special discounts applied to his profile.

i asked my co-worker about him when he got back because hes a bubbly giggly soyboy faggot that basically knows everyone who comes in by full name including middle and prefixes (jfl). Turns out he comes in to drop off a shit load of packages almost daily with his dad (i work in like a warehouse/store hybrid, its weird). All the money he claimed to me to have years ago was acutally not a lie, he makes a living off supplying fake clothes to markets or something, the amount of packages he drops off values over ~$5,000 per run. I have absolutely zero idea how he does it because its not like he has any talents or anything, he just gets shipped shit and reships it to overseas markets or something for a profit.

im working in the back for $9 an hour while this fucking e-boy chad faggot makes $5K almost daily doing literally nothing. He never work a hard day in his life, all because of his good looks and height he will never struggle. i wish i could put a fucking bullet right through his head (bow and arrow in Minecraft).

i was just left stunned for the next hour or so just because i cannot escape from this shit, i swear if i moved to some third world shit hole i would still hear people talking about him. Literally every single person in my town knows who he is at this point and all say good positive things about him despite literally being an ex-drug dealer with crack-addiceted parents dating a 14yo girl at 18 and getting kicked out of school for beating up a subhuman and trespassing. hes been arrested b4 for possession of weapons/weed and shit too yet hes apparently entitled to respect by everyone just because of height n looks.

i still cant even comprehend how unfair life is, it just doesn't register in my mind, it makes zero sense to me why I had to be born this way. this is why i know my fate is to commit suicide because im so inadequte for life and have zero reproduction potential, every day is the same miserable monotonous cycle

i know a bunch of ways to completely fuck him over but i would probably get arrested or shot or have my house firebombed by his nigger thug friends

Last edited:
Total mog : Looksmog, IQmog, lifemog ... :chad:

Beat him up.

i know my fate is to commit suicide

i know a bunch of ways to completely fuck him over but i would probably get arrested or shot or have my house firebombed by his nigger thug friends
You could always do it anyways, when you're ready to rope that is

Luke 6:2 King James Version

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

John 15:19 King James Version

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

If you decide to rope or ER , you know where to hit first.

something about going ER is just cringe to me
Its not cringe. I'm not talking about killing random normies in GTA, but playing the targeted assassination mission and then despawning.

Its not cringe. I'm not talking about killing random normies in GTA, but playing the targeted assassination mission and then despawning.

yea true ive deeply considered that but i dont really have it in me

Leviticus 24:17 - And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.

Exodus 21:12 - He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.

Deuteronomy 19:21 - And thine eye shall not pity; [but] life [shall go] for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

yea true ive deeply considered that but i dont really have it in me
You play how you want brocel.
Leviticus 24:17 - And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.

Exodus 21:12 - He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.

Deuteronomy 19:21 - And thine eye shall not pity; [but] life [shall go] for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.
Religion is a pretty good cope. Too bad its fake bullshit.

You play how you want brocel.

Religion is a pretty good cope. Too bad its fake bullshit.

Romans 1

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: