Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sex chatting

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Rate my game, also my names Jessica
Mhmm Daddy x I would moan and ride u as u slap my ass and suck on my tit x I would twist my body on ur cock moaning and moaning x mhmm u would grab me by my throat then u would fuck me even harder mmhm and that makes me cum, it drips down ur cock and u can feel the warmness x I would beg u to cum Daddy please cum for me xx u would slap me and tell me to get down on my knees and take ur cock inside my mouth x mhmm u facecuck me as fast as possible and I cant stop gagging then u take back of my head iwth ur hands and push me against ur dick mhmm and I feel ur warm cum fill my throat x

Bruh...
Kanbaru2

You ok, OP?
Yes, I think im fucking done..
legit

He is like, sext until I cum
and I was like
ok send me $30
ded srs
I thought it was 5 mins maximum cum like usual, sometimes they last up to 10 mins or 15, I dont rly mind 15 mins at all..
but no...
I sexted with this cuck for 1 hour and 30 mins, my brain is fucked seeing his dick every second for 1 hr and 30 mins and trying to come up with chat shit.. fucking worst customer yet I think..
cunt didnt even tip

Kind of gay ngl. Such greed.

Yes, I think im fucking done..
legit

He is like, sext until I cum
and I was like
ok send me $30
ded srs
I thought it was 5 mins maximum cum like usual, sometimes they last up to 10 mins or 15, I dont rly mind 15 mins at all..
but no...
I sexted with this cuck for 1 hour and 30 mins, my brain is fucked seeing his dick every second for 1 hr and 30 mins and trying to come up with chat shit.. fucking worst customer yet I think..
cunt didnt even tip
Any tips on how to start this?
I have 0 dignity and want more money for drugs & alcohol
nvm just checked your bio

Based, I’m thinking of doing the same thing. I’m very short with money and cucks aren’t humans so I wouldn’t feel bad about taking their money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back