Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm shocked at the shear number of men who deny the heightpill

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
To debunk the height pill they always say stuff like "I know someone whos 5'2'' who gets all the pussy he wants". Thats like me saying Michael Jordan/Jayz... are billionaires therefore blacks are just as rich as whites.

To debunk the height pill they always say stuff like "I know someone whos 5'2'' who gets all the pussy he wants". Thats like me saying Michael Jordan/Jayz... are billionaires therefore blacks are just as rich as whites.
High IQ ngl

Well I’m somewhat getting to be an old fucker and I’ll tell you that height never seemed to matter much in the 90’s (ie I’m a Gen Xer) as almost every real life Chad slayer that I saw was my height of 5’10 which I’ve heard much of the modern 2020 “current year” culture considers to be “manlet tier” shortness of height category.

So just saying maybe you youngcels are right about 2020 current year foid standards being raised ridiculously high as opposed to my generation where yours demands only super tall or uber tall Chads in the 6’5 range or taller.

Well I’m somewhat getting to be an old fucker and I’ll tell you that height never seemed to matter much in the 90’s (ie I’m a Gen Xer) as almost every real life Chad slayer that I saw was my height of 5’10 which I’ve heard much of the modern 2020 “current year” culture considers to be “manlet tier” shortness of height category.

So just saying maybe you youngcels are right about 2020 current year foid standards being raised ridiculously high as opposed to my generation where yours demands only super tall or uber tall Chads in the 6’5 range or taller.
That's because 5ft10 was the 6ft of the 90s

And women didn't have social media or tinder to filter males and be extra picky

There was an idiot manlet at my old workplace that said height doesn't matter IN THE NBA :lul:

So just out of curiosity what have you youngcels identified as the most commonly desired average height requirement of Chads in this day and age for a foid to even want to give them a chance?

I’ve mostly seen forum members here throw around the 6’5 number, but want to see if anyone in this thread agrees with that or suggests taller or a different average number?

Denying the heightpill is like denying water is wet

Just like life, the Heightpill is irrefutable, inevitable, and unevadeable!

what kind of job was he doing ?
it was some shitty factory job where they manufacture products and you run machines

please tell me it was just a summer job or something, it can't be his full time job
i worked there for a year, he was there before I got there and when I left so I think it is his full time job