Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sick and tired of animal cruelty I see every fucking day when other alternatives are possible

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
It's really quite sad to see the torment inflicted on cognitive free willed being every single damn day 1 billion die a year that with a b the amount of cruelly and anti evolution humans are doing is very unnatural and cruel this is agaist natural law

I agree. Meat eaters are primal creatures. They need to get civilized and improve their moral standards.

I agree. Meat eaters are primal creatures. They need to get civilized and improve their moral standards.

It's more than just that the ideas of keeping them in cages the idea of bloody neutering them it's bloody distrusting

It's more than just that the ideas of keeping them in cages the idea of bloody neutering them it's bloody distrusting

Thats not gonna change any time soon. Look at how people are treating each other. Why would they care to worry about animals? Most foids virtue signal about meat and then regularly use nasty fake up which involves cruel testing on animals. We live in a brutal uncaring world.

Thats not gonna change any time soon. Look at how people are treating each other. Why would they care to worry about animals? Most foids virtue signal about meat and then regularly use nasty fake up which involves cruel testing on animals. We live in a brutal uncaring world.

I truly feel bad for our incel animal brothers

I truly feel bad for our incel animal brothers

Most animals turn extremely violent when they dont get to breed. This is an incel elephant going ER in curryland and causing a lot of damage. Yet soyciety wants men like us to take it up the ass and remain calm and peaceful while our genetic line is going extinct.

I love my dog

I don't like animals, tbh.

I like killing chicken

I am sick and tired of the cruelty against men.

You're not supposed to care what happens to prey animals. It's normal to get disturbed over the killing and torture of cats and dogs and other pet type creatures (most of whom are carnivores or omnivores same as us, interesting to think about the fact that those are the ones we've made friends with over the years), but concerning yourself with the welfare of livestock and what not? I don't empathize with that too much.

Once I saw a cow fucking a chicken

Veganism is cucked

Women value animals more than ugly human males. If you aren't eating meat, you're a cuck.
I've started eating more meat and trashing just to fight back. It's not much but it's something

Veganism is cucked

Women value animals more than ugly human males. If you aren't eating meat, you're a cuck.
I've started eating more meat and trashing just to fight back. It's not much but it's something

Foid tier iq. Animals have nothing to do with your inceldom. Why punish them?

I like killing chicken
I've killed and eaten chickens b4. I do not enjoy it. They are too tough and require pressure cooking...

I can't eat the meat i processed the day i do it. I simply cannot.

"Luckily." all the chickens got killed by varmints and not replaced. Sad shit man.

I've killed and butchered and eaten lots of various animals. I am weary of it.

So i quit.

I eat much less meat now and im trying to go whole food plant based. But it's not easy when your microbiome wants carnitine!

Cows eat grass to make their meat!

Sand niggers kill a dog's puppies so they wouldn't have to compete with them when they got older.

It's a mog or be mogged world.

Fucking veggies

I offer you the ability to scoop your eyes out with a coffee spoon or blind yourself with the aid of acids or strong bases so you no longer need to see animal cruelty.

over here in aus there is a lot of animal cruelty towards dogs with baiting and shit and in the area I live in the fuckers chase roos down in paddocks and run them over or shoot the mothers and take the joey out of her pouch and smash its head in I hate living in the country because rural people are the worst with animal cruelty and the foid farmers brag about shooting their dogs like its some sort of achievement, and then theres the pig hunting that goes on where they set the dogs on the pig for sport instead of just putting it down quickly the farmers run around every year saying foxes are killing their livestock and say they are breeding up when the truth is a fox is such a rare sight nowadays and every year in the local town they have a pig hunting contest but the truth is the hunters are shooting peoples cats and any other animal they can find and so far they have killed thousands of roos and it still is not enough.

Just lol at those 2 curries staying on the Elephant as it goes bezerk, as if riding a monstrous beast is a good idea. I swear, humanity as a whole is getting dumber, it's not just western society. Tribesmen back in the day would've eliminated that beast and put its body to good use.

Also, Elephants would be a great mod in GTA. Look at how much damage it can cause!

I blame Burger King. such greed.

It's really quite sad to see the torment inflicted on cognitive free willed being every single damn day 1 billion die a year that with a b the amount of cruelly and anti evolution humans are doing is very unnatural and cruel this is agaist natural law
I eat meat and I like meat. But when it comes to animal cruelty, like cows for example, I wish farmers could let them roam free on a 20 acre field (with fences), instead of confined in a small pen. Then the cows could atleast be happy. And when it's time for them to be slaughtered, the farmers can shoot them in the head - quick and painless death.