Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im sick and tired of getting mogged on a Goddamned INCEL forum

This is the most accurate I've seen it's like if someone audio recorded my thoughs, I especially like the part when one of the voices says "Don't listen to it, Don't listen to it, He's not telling you the right things to do" I get that one a lot.

damn bro

jesus fucking christ dude

how fucking annoying is that? can't you learn to ignore them....like how do you even live like that i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

Super annoying, but I don't hear voices all day there's usually triggers that begins the schizophrenia episode one of them is eye contact then it just snowballs from there. Before I was able to keep a conversation going with people and not have these psychotic episodes but now im at a point where I have avoid people especially foids since I come off as a serial killer type because people are able to sense you're a loon or atleast that what I feel.

Eventually they’ll go away like @Twisted

Eventually they’ll go away like @Twisted
He had autism at least which I understand is kind of a death sentence. There are 5 + non autistic white guys here for some reason

so what? Being a male 5-7 is useless because you will still be unattractive to all women. You literally need to look like a Hollywood A lister to get anything from online/clubs/bars

the only guy with any sense

even if you go out and do PUA endlessly and get rejected hundreds of times it ain't going to do shit

the only guy with any sense

even if you go out and do PUA endlessly and get rejected hundreds of times it ain't going to do shit
Are you gl white?

This is the most accurate I've seen it's like if someone audio recorded my thoughs, I especially like the part when one of the voices says "Don't listen to it, Don't listen to it, He's not telling you the right things to do" I get that one a lot.

Wow, not even my thoughts talk to me like this guy's do. I'm isolated even in my head.

it does not matter if you are a 1 or a 5 or 7. if you are sub8, you are fucking DONE. so who cares? a 7.8 and 1 is the same thing.

it does not matter if you are a 1 or a 5 or 7. if you are sub8, you are fucking DONE. so who cares? a 7.8 and 1 is the same thing.
Images
PSFix 20180507 230031
same thing tbh

blue pilled hopefuls here think you're joking or full of shit but you're right

if a guy like weed gets matches they'll all just flake or make him pay for drinks then leave

now in terms of quality of life, the better looking you are, the better you'll get treated, obviously
Are you gl white?

no one here is GL enough to get laid or else they wouldn't be here.

blue pilled hopefuls here think you're joking or full of shit but you're right

if a guy like weed gets matches they'll all just flake or make him pay for drinks then leave

now in terms of quality of life, the better looking you are, the better you'll get treated, obviously

no one here is GL enough to get laid or else they wouldn't be here.
If you're above a 4 not a turbo manlet (under 5 foot 7) and post here your mental illness is what's holding you back.

Suicide pit low iq post

If you think you can get laid in the west while being under a 7/10 chadlite, you have a legitimate mental illness

https://incels.is/threads/girls-have-to-message-you-first-matches-mean-less-than-nothing.48593/

in reality, it's just guys coping think they'll get sex if they were only 5/10, which will never fucking happen
So in your head you think every average male in the West is a virgin? Only 7+/10s are fucking? *insert when the coping is too strong gif*

So in your head you think every average male in the West is a virgin? Only 7+/10s are fucking? *insert when the coping is too strong gif*

- they're fucking girl massively below them, like 2/10 landwhales
- they lie about the amount of women they fuck
- they rarely fuck and their relationship is just buying a girl shit while she peruses other guys

same shit as TRP guys bragging about fucking "9/10 model plates bro"

- they're fucking girl massively below them, like 2/10 landwhales
So every average guy is fucking a 2/10 landwhale? Cope.

- they lie about the amount of women they fuck
Sure but who cares they still fucked
- they rarely fuck and their relationship is just buying a girl shit while she peruses other guys
I doubt every relationship is like that but getting cucked is inescapable. Again more cope.

So every average guy is fucking a 2/10 landwhale? Cope.

Sure but who cares they still fucked

I doubt every relationship is like that but getting cucked is inescapable. Again more cope.

so go prove shit

tinder experiments prove average guys are dogshit
now go prove average guys are fucking non-landwhales and fuck their looks match which is a huge claim

which is impossible and all the arguments come down to the same shit.

you point out proof and they point out some abstract intangible thing that can't be proven

so go prove shit

now go prove average guys are fucking non-landwhales and fuck their looks match which is a huge claim

you point out proof and they point out some abstract intangible thing that can't be proven
Go outside mate
so go prove shit

Go outside mate

Go outside mate

Go outside mate

you mean the outside where i would play ball with college kids who were 6'5+ and incel like twice a week for the past 5 years ?

lmao

outside is far more black pilled than this forum

so go prove shit

All your arguments come down to tinder which most of the population isn’t using. Yea tinder isn’t good for average man(depending on race) but still doesn’t explain how normie get sex. If you really think only 7+/10s are getting sex then you’re coping super hard.

Sub8 guys go thru hell just to get sex. You have to pursue bitches for months unrelentless, and even that doesn't guarantee you will get the pussy. If you try hard enough you might get a 3\10 once in a while. In my humble opinion, this colossal effort doesn't pay off since positive results will be few and far between.

I see 2 incels.

Can you eloborate why it’s low iq? I genuinely would like to be helped out of this pit.
You said a 7.8 is the same level as someone who has a literal deformity(1/10) that’s low iq

lmao the sub8 meme again

if you actually went outside you'd see looksmatched couples of all types outside. i mean i LITERALLY see all kinds of couples. sometimes they're not even looksmatched. everyone here likes to cope with the "oh its betabux bro" but this is fucking college we're talking about here ok, and I saw EVEN WORSE shit in high school.

At one point, before finding incels I quite literally thought I was the ONLY VIRGIN IN MY AREA
I see 2 incels.

Sure, a guy who's a literal 1-2/10 with deformities is on the same level as a guy who's 6.5-7/10, perhaps higher depending on who you ask

Maycels please

guy on the left gets "ewwwww" from girls, guy on the right gets "Sorry, I have a boyfriend"

both go home alone night after night. Didn´t someone do a Tinder with the guy on the right and he only got 2 matches who didn´t reply out of hundreds of swipes?!

The guy on the right could get a fat 2/10 after lots of approaches (hundreds!), but who the fuck wants a girl you can´t get it up to?

Most guys that post here are still very young and haven´t approached hundreds of roasties like I have.

It´s not an exaggeration, if you don´t look like prime Nick Bateman you will pretty much have zero success approaching women outside of your social circle.

Paul Janka is gigachad and he "only" has a 1% success rate which is phenomenal. I´ve met tall, white average looking guys who confessed to me that they had approached 2000+ women without getting a single lay.

You said a 7.8 is the same level as someone who has a literal deformity(1/10) that’s low iq
in terms of getting a gf, they are. there are 1s, 5s and 7s posting in this forum right now. how we are not the same when it comes to having a relationship?

if you actually went outside you'd see looksmatched couples of all types outside. i mean i LITERALLY see all kinds of couples. sometimes they're not even looksmatched.
if that is the case just lower your standards bro and find a gf. what are you doing here?

guy on the left gets "ewwwww" from girls, guy on the right gets "Sorry, I have a boyfriend"

both go home alone night after night. Didn´t someone do a Tinder with the guy on the right and he only got 2 matches who didn´t reply out of hundreds of swipes?!

The guy on the right could get a fat 2/10 after lots of approaches (hundreds!), but who the fuck wants a girl you can´t get it up to?

Most guys that post here are still very young and haven´t approached hundreds of roasties like I have.

It´s not an exaggeration, if you don´t look like prime Nick Bateman you will pretty much have zero success approaching women outside of your social circle.

Paul Janka is gigachad and he "only" has a 1% success rate which is phenomenal. I´ve met tall, white average looking guys who confessed to me that they had approached 2000+ women without getting a single lay.

The only thing that this proves is you need to be NT, not good looking lmao.

The less NT you are, the more your looks need to compensate for it.

Last edited:

Right could get a 5/10 through social circle

Right could get a 5/10 through social circle

SHUT UP YOU STUPID FUCKING COPER. YOU MUST RESEMBLE PRIME FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI TO GET A 1/10 ACIDFACED LANDWHALE, AREN'T YOU EVEN FUCKING BLACKPILLED? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, NOBODY EVER GETS LAID. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO IS SUB8 HAS LIED ABOUT GETTING LAID, SORRY TO BURST YOUR LITTLE BUBBLE BOYO.

I blame the girls not the "hot incels"

SHUT UP YOU STUPID FUCKING COPER. YOU MUST RESEMBLE PRIME FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI TO GET A 1/10 ACIDFACED LANDWHALE, AREN'T YOU EVEN FUCKING BLACKPILLED? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, NOBODY EVER GETS LAID. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO IS SUB8 HAS LIED ABOUT GETTING LAID, SORRY TO BURST YOUR LITTLE BUBBLE BOYO.
Its over

The only thing that this proves is you need to be NT, not good looking lmao.

getting a social circle from scratch with lots of women in it after college is pretty much impossible.

That only leaves Tinder/cold approaching in bars/clubs where you are competing with every male aged 18-30 in your city.

getting a social circle from scratch with lots of women in it after college is pretty much impossible.

That only leaves Tinder/cold approaching in bars/clubs where you are competing with every male aged 18-30 in your city.
Yeah i agree with this. Not the 'social circle is cope' cop out some users here are spewing

if it´s so easy then why does this forum exist? Why are you on here?

According to you all you would have to do is join some clubs at college and you´re guaranteed to get a gf.

According to you all you would have to do is join some clubs at college and you´re guaranteed to get a gf.

i'm not as NT as other people.

that's not what people say but that is how you want to understand it. a 7 would of course get a 1 female the main problem is, he can't get anything above 5.
it's either you don't want to understand or you want to cope by believing in this false hope you can get a 6 girl when you are 3, but it is only harder because you are not a 5.

Theory vs actual real life results.

It's like all those guys who say they could beat lebron in a game on 1v1 yet they couldn't even make a college team.

i'm not as NT as other people.
I think that´s a myth.

I have yet to find any proof that personality influences your dating life in any way. The only thing people judge you by is your LMS. Women in the West only judge you by your looks. Of all the actual IRL slayers I´ve known they only had two things in common:

1. they were all very good looking

2. they never ever approached women. Women always approached them and carried the conversation no matter how awkward.

Just look at all the male model Tinder accounts where the guy acts like a complete aspie autist and the girl doesn´t give a fuck at all and tries to keep the conversation going at all cost. It´s the exact same way in real life.

I´ve even know a slayer who was a complete pussy and actually cried and had tears in his face after watching Paranormal Activity because he was so scared. He grabbed his stacy gfs arm in terror and basically acted like a full blown autist. Almost everyone in the movie theater looked at him in disbelief. He was there with his 9/10 stacy girlfriend and he still fucked her that night.

I think that´s a myth.

I have yet to find any proof that personality influences your dating life in any way. The only thing people judge you by is your LMS. Women in the West only judge you by your looks. Of all the actual IRL slayers I´ve known they only had two things in common:

2. they never ever approached women. Women always approached them.

I´ve even know a slayer who was a complete pussy and actually cried and had tears in his face after watching Paranormal Activity because he was so scared. He grabbed his stacy gfs arm in terror and basically acted like a full blown autist. Almost everyone in the movie theater looked at him in disbelief. He was there with his 9/10 stacy girlfriend and he still fucked her that night.
That's some potent ER fuel. Warning next time kek

I think that´s a myth.

2. they never ever approached women. Women always approached them and carried the conversation no matter how awkward.

Just look at all the male model Tinder accounts where the guy acts like a complete aspie autist and the girl doesn´t give a fuck at all and tries to keep the conversation going at all cost. It´s the exact same way in real life.

same. i spent half of early 20s approaching in bars endlessly, the other half at the very least being social, living in a big city and it was exactly how you described above.

"just be NT bro" is just another excuse for people who are "pre-rich" meaning once they get X, they'll become chads. of course it will never happen as chads born, not made from theory crafting on PSL forums.

On lookism I can understand, but HERE??
Seriously. The amount of 5+ white guys I've seen that mog my subhuman ass into oblivion but still found their way here depresses the fuck out of me. If guys like that can't get shit then WHATTHEFUCKAMISUPPOSEDTODO
Br8UWl.gif

Users here calling me a """disgrace""" for not trying, FUCK THE LOT OF YOU
There are so many fakecels here it's beyond comedy.

Just about all that needs to be said, really. And the same factors preventing a mentalcel from integrating into a social group will be yet more inimical in club/bar/cold approach contexts. Leaving...Tinder. This is the one of the only feasible resorts for most "fakecels" here and is where the famously absurd standards reign. The "sub 8 = death" axiom definitely does not apply to normscum (just look around you - everyone in my high school graduating class had a bitch at some point, excepting me and an acned, bulbous kid who'd stab at his fingers and dig in his mouth during class), but is certainly endemic among mentalcels.

Just about all that needs to be said, really. And the same factors preventing a mentalcel from integrating into a social group will be yet more inimical in club/bar/cold approach contexts. Leaving...Tinder. This is the one of the only feasible resorts for most "fakecels" here and is where the famously absurd standards reign. The "sub 8 = death" axiom definitely does not apply to normscum (just look around you - everyone in my high school graduating class had a bitch at some point, excepting me and an acned, bulbous kid who'd stab at his fingers and dig in his mouth during class), but is certainly endemic among mentalcels.

this

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x this

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x this

i'd honestly rep you for this post if i could.

same. i spent half of early 20s approaching in bars endlessly, the other half at the very least being social, living in a big city and it was exactly how you described above.

"just be NT bro" is just another excuse for people who are "pre-rich" meaning once they get X, they'll become chads. of course it will never happen as chads born, not made from theory crafting on PSL forums.
the ironic thing is that "whogivesafucc"´s female looksmatch has the personality of a wet carrot and yet she´s still married to a 6ft2 British doctor with a 9/10 face and doesn´t have to work. Only men get told to be NT and to work on their personality.

What it really all boils down to is that:

1. the root cause of our problems are feminism/hypergamy/social media/ male overpopulation and not our looks (this atleast applies to most of us, not everyone). Nowadays an obese 2/10, ethnic landwhale has 100x more dating options than a 9/10 gigachad. I guess that about sums it all up. Dating as an average guy in the west is the equivalent of trying to beat the house at a casino game. Everything is rigged against you.

2. had we lived 50 years ago we would´ve all been happily married with our looksmatched wives. We wouldn´t even be thinking about women much and just focus on our careers.

the ironic thing is that "whogivesafucc"´s female looksmatch has the personality of a wet carrot and yet she´s still married to a 6ft2 British doctor with a 9/10 face and doesn´t have to work. Only men get told to be NT and to work on their personality.

What it really all boils down to is that:

1. the root cause of our problems are feminism/hypergamy/social media/ male overpopulation and not our looks (this atleast applies to most of us, not everyone). Nowadays an obese 2/10, ethnic landwhale has 100x more dating options than a 9/10 gigachad. I guess that about sums it all up. Dating as an average guy in the west is the equivalent of trying to beat the house at a casino game. Everything is rigged against you.

2. had we lived 50 years ago we would´ve all been happily married with our looksmatched wives. We wouldn´t even be thinking about women much and just focus on our careers.

yup

and

- what personality do drunk chads, slurring their words, spilling beer all over themselves at a club hooking up with girls have?
- or italian chad who can't even speak english fucking american stacies?

and if being NT is all you need, how come homeless guys, meth heads, etc. who have pretty much inhibition aren't fucking massive amount of hot white girls?

lel, it takes about 2 seconds of rational thinking to destroy the NT cope

It doesn't really matter whether you're a 2 or a 5 tbh, you're still fucked