Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm sick and tired of my family constantly gaslighting me

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Every single one of my relative and family member gaslights me into believing that I look handsome. Its makes me so fucking angry.

Why can't my mother just tell me that I'm the most ugliest creature she has ever seen and she wishes I were dead instead of living in her house. Why can't my sister just accept that she and all her friends hate to look at my hideous face and I embarrass her in front of them. Why can't my father just confess that I'm last person in the world who he wanted to raise and he wishes he would have used protection instead of having me. Why do my relatives keep asking me why I don't have a girlfriend despite being so handsome.

They are all fucking lying to my face. Why can't they just tell me the truth? I've accepted the fact that I have the most disgusting subhuman face that is better off dead than to show it to foids and hurt their delicate eyes. I swear every foid who would have ever looked at me, went home, gouged their eyes out and got a pair attached. Just tell me the fucking truth, at least it will give me some incentive to rope myself instead of living this pathetic life full of lies.

Every time I look at myself in the mirror I just want to peel my face off, tear it into two and then again and again till I have a handful of dead skin confetti dripping with blood. I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

"If I am handsome then why don't I have a gf or any friends"

its cuz u got to be nice to people and buy some self help books sweeeetie :soy::soy::soy:

They could keep their mouths shut. But they would rather hurt you more

Are you sure you’re not actually handsome OP?

Remember Elliot Roger whom this forum community practically worships couldn’t get a girlfriend either and he had Chad or at least Chad lite tier looks.

It was his mental illness or mental illnesses that fucked up his chances with women not his looks.

Remember Elliot Roger whom this forum community practically worships couldn’t get a girlfriend either and he had Chad or at least Chad lite tier looks.

It was his mental illness or mental illnesses that fucked up his chances with women not his looks.
Yeah I'm sure. The only people who have ever called me handsome are my parents and some of my relatives and they do it because they are obligated to do so.
Other foids just look through me with soul crushing, spine chilling hate, contempt and disgust. I'm pretty sure I'm ugly.

You are excluded from romance & dating by women, which is being excluded from a big part of life. The blame is on women, who are the people excluding you.

Its like when women weren't allowed to work in certain professions. Then blaming an individual woman for that. Its just stupid.

his friends did nothing to make him socialize better they used his riches and connects to stay around him in the spotlight.

You are excluded from romance & dating by women, which is being excluded from a big part of life. The blame is on women, who are the people excluding you.

Its like when women weren't allowed to work in certain professions. Then blaming an individual woman for that. Its just stupid.
I wish women could get over their shallowness and look for something more meaningful instead of just looks.

Last edited:

Yes but there is actually good reason to exclude women from working

Yes but there is actually good reason to exclude women from working
Exclude foids from the workplace and bring back the golden old days when men earned and foids stayed at home and took care of the babies. That era was blissful.

I wish women could get over their shallowness and look for something more meaningful instead of just looks.

Same here.. you can see the projection where women say 'men are shallow'.

When in actual fact men are happy sexually and building a relationship with a 2 or 3/10 woman who is a healthy bodyweight.

Same here.. you can see the projection where women say 'men are shallow'.

When in actual fact men are happy sexually and building a relationship with a 2 or 3/10 woman who is a healthy bodyweight.
Based.
That's why foids finds 80% of men ugly whilst men rate most of the foids as attractive. We are not shallow unlike them. We know there is more to life than just looks and superior genes.

My family is the exact same tbh since I told them about the blackpill they can't just shut up about how handsome I am and how I need psychological help jfl these retards just make it even worse.

The thing that pisses me off is that I took a ton of selfies where I look like dogshit and presented it to them while also explaining the basics of human aesthetics and they just laughed their ass off saying that looks aren't everything if you are not MUUUHHH HAPPPYYY MUHHH WAGESLAVE and let's not forget the MUUUUHH MONEY REPRESENTS HARDWORK my ass, chad and stacy can just go to a model agency without obtaining a single good grade in their entire high school while also fooling around in parties while I supposedly have to rot until I get a degree at fucking 25 at the very LEAST.

I hate my family possibly even more than normies.

Tell them to get you a girlfriend.

Tell them to get you a girlfriend.
I know they feel embarrassed to introduce me as their son to other people. Its highly unlikely that they will go through the trouble of finding me a girlfriend.

The thing that pisses me off is that I took a ton of selfies where I look like dogshit and presented it to them while also explaining the basics of human aesthetics and they just laughed their ass off saying that looks aren't everything

I still remember when I was in my first appointment with this female psychiatrist and I tried to explain how even looks were more important than money. Both of my parents were there too. After my brief explanation of the blackpill they were just silent and the psychiatrist was like "ok" and moved on to another topic.
Even before that, I was enraged discussing with my mother when i was starting to accept the blackpill and i mentioned to her "how nobody liked me", and it sounded like she was sobbing and asked "Wh-What do you mean?". I knew there was no point in continuing the discussion.
Having a bluepilled family is terrible.

Have you told your parents to stop lying to you about your looks and that if you don't have a girlfriend it means you're ugly?

Tell them to stop telling you that you’re fucking handsome

Have you told your parents to stop lying to you about your looks and that if you don't have a girlfriend it means you're ugly?
Yep. Told them a lot of times but everytime they come up with the same old bullshit about personality and social skills and stuff. It makes me go mad.

Yep. Told them a lot of times but everytime they come up with the same old bullshit about personality and social skills and stuff. It makes me go mad.

Show them Tinder experiments. tell them that they don't truly love you if they can't admit they're wrong

Show them Tinder experiments. tell them that they don't truly love you if they can't admit they're wrong
I have shown them the OkCupid survey. They said that those surveys have very few participants as compared to the population of the world. Then they start cherry picking and show me some examples of couples in which the foid looks good and the guy is sub-8.

It's no use blackpiling bluepillers. They will never agree with us.

I have shown them the OkCupid survey. They said that those surveys have very few participants as compared to the population of the world. Then they start cherry picking and show me some examples of couples in which the foid looks good and the guy is sub-8.

It's no use blackpiling bluepillers. They will never agree with us.

sorry to hear that man.