Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm sick of being height mogged by women, I won't stand for it any longer

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I will be Chad

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 9
Even with that shoes I would still get heightmogged by men

Cope.
You take off your shoes and women will know you are a manlet.
It's over, buddy boyo

I wonder if I would only ask out women taller than me-- not that I ask out any women now, really

Cope.
You take off your shoes and women will know you are a manlet.
It's over, buddy boyo
they will just look at your shoes and know you are a manlet with the shoes he showed lol

Try binaural beats

Nice cope, might work but probably not

Coping on the next level. Good lcuk.

People will look down and laugh

That shoe is obvious as hell but try the website 'tellmenshoes' I bought my first pair and am going to get more. theres lots of different heights but the one i got says it adds 3.2 inches. my boots i had already added 1. they arnt that noticable but they feel like you are walking on high heels but more stable. you'll probably get used to it though. they arnt that bad now. Also to make them seem less obvious wear jeans that hang down onto your heel slightly to cover a bit of the shoe. the 3 inch ones are pretty good for helping with height and are resonably priced if you live in us. I am now a decent height but find myself still being height mogd by both male and female