Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm sick of seeing 6'0+ femoids

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
They're fucking everywhere. Go to a shopping mall at 3 o'clock on any day of the week for an hour and you'll easily see 20+ of them. Some of them are visibly taller than me too. It's not like I live in the Netherlands or northern Europe either. I live in England.
It's hilarious how people here call 6'0 incels fakecels when fucking femoids that height aren't any kind of an anomaly.
Tall starts at 6'4
6'0 is mediocre as fuck for a man.

They're fucking everywhere. Go to a shopping mall at 3 o'clock on any day of the week for an hour and you'll easily see 20+ of them. Some of them are visibly taller than me too. It's not like I live in the Netherlands or northern Europe either. I live in England.
It's hilarious how people here call 6'0 incels fakecels when fucking femoids that height aren't any kind of an anomaly.
Tall starts at 6'4
6'0 is mediocre as fuck for a man.
100% correct. Also if you’re ethnic then height doesn’t raise SMV much unless you’re 6 3+ , a white dude will get SMV boost just by being 5 9 compared to 5 7

yeah i live in london and unfortunely i went out and there were a shit ton of foids who were 5'10+

Unfortunately i am not good looking enough to live the shota dream.i will never have a mommy 6'3 wife because i am ugly as fuck.brutal

Average foid height in Netherlands here is 171 cm (5 ft 7). OvER for ethnic manlets like me.

they have high heels that's all

maybe you measured yourself wrong and are actually 5'4

6'0?? I might have seen a 6foot foid only twice in my life

Tall foids should be executed on the spot (in dota 2)

Where the fuck are they send them my way I love tall bitches

not sure if this is a joke post or not
women have been chosen by women based on looks only for AGES while man have many factors , SO OF COURSE by now they will surpass man in the term of looks

zoomer foids are often my size or bigger

I live in Toronto and I don't see those 6 ft or taller foids that much, however they are certainly becoming more common than before, particularly white ones.

I HATE BEING BELOW 6 FEET. FUCK I'M NORWEGIAN. WE'RE LIKE THE TALLEST RACE ON THE PLANET YET I'M UNDER 6! FUCK MY LIFE!"

This transproblem really git out of hand.

I HATE BEING BELOW 6 FEET. FUCK I'M NORWEGIAN. WE'RE LIKE THE TALLEST RACE ON THE PLANET YET I'M UNDER 6! FUCK MY LIFE!"
Fuck that's brutal. I always wonder if there are any real Dutchcels on this forum that are only 6 feet or below. Being Norwegian and below 6 foot is still terrible though.
Both your parents are Norwegian yeah? What are their heights?

Fuck that's brutal. I always wonder if there are any real Dutchcels on this forum that are only 6 feet or below. Being Norwegian and below 6 foot is still terrible though.
Both your parents are Norwegian yeah? What are their heights?
They fucked me up with Ritalin. It's been proved that ritalin fucks up your growth, as well as a lot of other shit. It fucks up your test and growth hormones and shit. Because of that I'm shorter, my dick is smaller and etc. I HATE my parents and the whole Jewish phsycomedical establishment for it. HATE HATE HATE!

its a manlet cope to say that 6 foot is some fantastic height because it makes them feel less subhuman.

Looks let's be real, tall Chad men dicking down women over time raises the height of foids as nearly every woman breeds but not as many men, the children today mostly come from tall fans now at the same time these cunts are obsessed with frauding their height via heels just so they can make sure any man their interested on is genuinely tall.

It's a shit test to separate the genetics.

kinda makes sense, southern euros get brutally heightmogged by their northern euro counterparts

greek foids are hot though

kinda makes sense, southern euros get brutally heightmogged by their northern euro counterparts

greek foids are hot though
Well average guy is around 5'9 or 5'10 here

They are:feelsrope:

Yeah I see them all the time. Nice eye candy most of the time.

I love it since it restricts their hypergamy to a high level.

it's kinda emasculating to see foids that tall tbh.

6’ foids are sexy