Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im sick of seeing couples eating sushi on dates

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
2344b21d6d07cfbdc85beaff5a58e7dd.jpg

This has become the new cool hip phenomenon where couples will go on a sushi date.
Just a few minutes ago i was watching my chaddam friends snapchat story and he was eating sushi with his qt girlfriend in the car.
By going on these sushi dates the couples are showing three moggs.
First is the financial mogg since sushi is madly overpriced so youd have to be relatively well off to afford all that sushi on multiple dates. And second is ofcoarse the relationship mogg where they can post pics and laugh at all the subhumans who will never have a relationship
The third is the "quirky" mogg. Since most of these couples doing this shit are white, they go out to eat sushi since it allows them to virtue signal about how they love eating exotic and nonwhite foods. But ofcoarse you wont see them eating actual exotic foods like feseekh

hopefully they get mercury poisoning and expire

That's why I never go to restaurants anymore. Just takeout from now on

Or even better don't even burn money on restaurant food anymore. I got fat eating too much sushi, korean and mexican food. Restaruant food isn't healthy whatsoever esp. if you eat it twice a month

Last edited:
I can´t get sushi because of restaurant lockdown but in general I HATE people who eat at restaurants it´s not fair.

I wish I could go on a date :feelsbadman:

That's why I never go to restaurants anymore. Just takeout from now on

Or even better don't even burn money on restaurant food anymore. I got fat eating too much sushi, korean and mexican food. Restaruant food isn't healthy whatsoever esp. if you eat it twice a month
21272.jpg

Fuark, what a slayer, nice transformation

I hope they get worms.

21272.jpg

Fuark, what a slayer, nice transformation
centimetres of bone separated elliot from being a slayer. his life was stolen from him

but sushi is goood, especially when you get an all you can eat place at dinner and can eat as much sashimi as you want

Recently a really awesome Sushi place opened here run by actual Japanese, its full of boomers, liberal cunts and their soyboys so I dont go there though, fuck that shit.

The third is the "quirky" mogg. Since most of these couples doing this shit are white, they go out to eat sushi since it allows them to virtue signal about how they love eating exotic and nonwhite foods. But ofcoarse you wont see them eating actual exotic foods like feseekh
I believe they do it because its quirky and trendy, that's it. Like "see, I am an educated and cultured, open-minded person who knows something about the world around him.". None of them would touch kumis or churchkhela because they are disgusted with dark-skinned, turkic or semit ethnics.

Last edited:
sushi is actually good shit, used to eat shit tons when i got back to my asian country during breaks. but i fucking hate couples.

They Will gonna get worms bro dw

Sushi is a meme food. It’s RAW FUCKING FISH AND RICE ON A PLATE.

imagine going on an expensive sushi date just to be rejected afterwards

i hate that if i ever go outside, even outside my building, especially at night-time, there's always couples. couples sitting on the bench. couples walking and holding hands. couples walking their dog. it makes me SO angry!! normies truly don't understand the pain we suffer.

I’m just sick of seeing couples on dates.

The way she holds the chopsticks:feelsseriously:

don't know that feel because i don't have snapchat or friends and i've only been to a pub for a parmi when i was like 15, but not a restaurant

Big Sui Fuel for sure.

Sushi is some bullshit, warm that stuff up man, I'm sure that started as peasant Japs that couldn't afford kindling or a stove or something lol, just like curry came about from needing to mask the disgusting taste of rancid meat. Curries eat curry 'cos they can't afford not to but in the west it's expensive loooool.

I never go to restaurants in general due to this reason.

The cumdumpster is holding the chopsticks wrong
full

2344b21d6d07cfbdc85beaff5a58e7dd.jpg

This has become the new cool hip phenomenon where couples will go on a sushi date.
Just a few minutes ago i was watching my chaddam friends snapchat story and he was eating sushi with his qt girlfriend in the car.
By going on these sushi dates the couples are showing three moggs.
First is the financial mogg since sushi is madly overpriced so youd have to be relatively well off to afford all that sushi on multiple dates. And second is ofcoarse the relationship mogg where they can post pics and laugh at all the subhumans who will never have a relationship
teehee look at me im cultural!

Never tried sushi