Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im sick of these "health" and vegan youtubers

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
And their followers too. Im not talking about the ones who promote good health/ a balanced diet, because that is good imo. If you have a balanced diet and u allow yourself maybe a treat or two to reward yourself i think thats the best way to live.

But its the exteme youtuber cunts who force their propaganda down societys throats and expect that we follow suit and live by these rules/ lifestyle.

No i dont give a shit about going vegan, nor do i give a shit about the environment or the planet. We all fucking die some day, all of the "vegan advertising" will be pointless when you die. You cant stop the meat industry, you cant stop any sort of animal killing industry. And funny thing is, these extremist vegans are literally limiting their enioyment of life simply because their life just seems so boring. They live by such a extreme diet plan and set rules in life that it just seems to be no fun at all. 

And even if u live by these crazy plans all your life, it still doesnt mean you will live a healthy life/ long life. Yes, going vegan can give you a better quality of life but that doesnt mean all of them do. Plenty of health gurus have died of cancer, and some meat eaters and people who eat junk all day live till 90.

Once again, I have nothing against vegans, its just the extreme ones that grind my gears, just like the extreme ones who rave on and on about healthy living and being minimalist and all that crazy shit. these people believe that you are not a good human being just because you eat meat or any sort of animal products. They believe that individuals who make their own life choices should change their lifestyle to suit their agenda. 

" Muhh because its good for you"/" Muhh because its moral", FUCK OFF.

I'm sick of every youtuber. They should lock them in concentration camps and gas.

nausea said:

you read fast

Akarin said:
I'm sick of every youtuber. They should lock them in concentration camps and gas.

yea youtube used to be good in its prime. Now in the last few years its turned to shit. too much trendy normie humour spiralling around and just blatant sjw cuckery videos every link i click.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
you read fast
I just read the title, fully agree 100% with everything that comes after such title

nausea said:
I just read the title, fully agree 100% with everything that comes after such title

ok fair enough did u not read because post too long and u have not good english or just cant be fucked?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
ok fair enough did u not read because post too long and u have not good english or just cant be fucked?
no, I have read it fully after posting

nausea said:
no, I have read it fully after posting

o good, i am glad you agree with my post regardless.

I really hate hipster culture.

nausea said:
I agree also with your OP, even if it is too lenient imho

lenient how?

nausea said:
you treated vegans too softly

not really if i had more motivation and effort i would have attacked them even harder

theyre only healthy cus theyre rich lul

People that make money off YouTube are attention-whoring faggots.

QuantumDummy said:
People that make money off YouTube are attention-whoring faggots.
dont forget the beta cucks who donate

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
SeifEsteem said:
theyre only healthy cus theyre rich lul
damn so true.

nausea said:
u know italian and arabic?

rich people live on average 25 more years

HUH i wonder why, it must be bc they have access to better shit and dont get exposed to shit that will kill them on the long term lul

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
dont forget the beta cucks who donate

They're both equally repugnant.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
no, I am ita
wish to speak arabic though
best time to Start is now
a guy I know teaches me from time to time but just as friendly chat at the bar

nausea said:
a guy I know teaches me from time to time but just as friendly chat at the bar

disappointed. u need to ascend higher