Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm slowly choking on the agepill

Lewis Carroll

Lewis Carroll

Looking for his Alice
-
25 is the absolute event horizon, nothing good can some after that. Even if I would get showered in all the goods the world has to offer, the last decade has clawed scars into my soul, that I will never be able to distract myself from. I have a perpetual awareness of this emptiness inside me, from the moment I wake up, to the moment I fall asleep. The whole day, my inner voice reminds me, that my life is over and there is no way, to turn things around. When you are over 20 and failed, you didn't only fail those years you already lived, but you failed your whole live, before it even begun.
The only thing, thats left for me to do, is roping, but I'm a coward. I will be a 50yo guy, living in some ghetto apartement, killing his last braincels with alcohol and obsessively thing about all the things that could have been, being stuck in the time, where I missed out on life. And there is nothing I could do about it, nothing I could do, to go back and even if, nothing would change, since my failed life was predestined.

there is no catharsis

Many men and sad shit.

The agepill will hit me one day.

The end is near and age is settling in

The end is near and age is settling in
What do I know about time besides the span of my 25 years? It might be aswell an eternity of suffering lying in front of my, true hell on earth.

Hold out for AI. Its what is keeping me alive right now.

I say we have another good 5 years, then it's over.

cope > rope
NOTHING WORKS ANYMORE... NOTHING!!!
I have nothing left, the thoughts are in my mind from the minute I wake up until the pills knock me out in the evening.
I say we have another good 5 years, then it's over.
Yeah sure, I'm expecting to be good looking it around 2 years tops.
Hold out for AI. Its what is keeping me alive right now.
I want to get my mind wiped and put into a VR world like SoA, because with my current mind, I couldn't even enjoy the most refined AI, hell I couldn't even enjoy the real thing.

NOTHING WORKS ANYMORE... NOTHING!!!
I have nothing left, the thoughts are in my mind from the minute I wake up until the pills knock me out in the evening.

if endure this curent phase in live you will start to cope again ,when stop wanting and hoping you start coping

I just experienced my first grey hair :feelsbadman:

if endure this curent phase in live you will start to cope again ,when stop wanting and hoping you start coping
I will never stop wanting to die, I will never stop wanting what everyone else has, I will never feel happiness

Yes, I'm 22 already my time is running out, of I havent rope when I reach 25 I'll rope

I will never stop wanting to die, I will never stop wanting what everyone else has, I will never feel happiness

yes,but imo you will die inside and cope

its hard road boio no sure you will endure . i cant imagine another decade like this tbh

agepill is touching me too, even if im 18 i miss childhood

The only thing, thats left for me to do, is roping, but I'm a coward. I will be a 50yo guy, living in some ghetto apartement, killing his last braincels with alcohol and obsessively thing about all the things that could have been, being stuck in the time, where I missed out on life. And there is nothing I could do about it, nothing I could do, to go back and even if, nothing would change, since my failed life was predestined.
Same. I've gotten a taste of wagecucking too and it's horrible as an incel, + some autism to prevent me from making work friends. There's no way I'll be able to wageslave for decades like a normie so I'll likely start doing drugs and become a drug addict. Preferably at an age when I'm too old for prison ass rape in case I get caught. A heroin OD would be nice