Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm slowly picking up smoking and it's a good cope

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
It's a crutch that will end up being a burden but my virgin lungs absorb all the nicotine and give me a nice high.
I feel so relaxed and all of my troubles don't seem as bad. Any smokecels?

It's a crutch that will end up being a burden but my virgin lungs absorb all the nicotine and give me a nice high.
I feel so relaxed and all of my troubles don't seem as bad. Any smokecels?
It is Over

bad cope. no.

I'm too beta to smoke.

It's over.

I do it occasionally

it has been a good cope for me. I use it as a substitute for fapping

I'm a cigar smoker.. its great.. I view it gives a better dopamine & serotonin feeling than food, and with zero calories.

I sometimes play video games and during breaks smoke.. i literally smoke inside as its an unfinished garage i live in lol. So I smoke at the computer.

Same. Just before sleeping or while nightwalking

I think it is better to stop, but I dont really care much about my health and it feels nice, so I am just trying to not do it too often

I would only smoke weed

I can't do it indoors so I have to vape

only worth it if you can socialmaxx with it imo

Very cool. I will start cigars and hookahs soon.
Download 18

Bad for the teeth and worse for your health. I don't recommend it but that'll make me a hypocrite.

limited smoking is a good cope

Smoking is a good cope. When you don't care about dying anyway, there's no downside to it

At least smoke dokha so you get a dizzy nicotine buzz and inhale less smoke per day than ciggys...

Just don't smoke too much like me. The more you smoke the less the flash.