Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m slowly turning into a “bully” at my school

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’ve been physically and mentally tortured by bullies throughout almost all of my school years. Excluded from parties and other social gatherings, mocked and ridiculed online, and more.

I say NO MORE.

I’m currently in my later years of high school.

It started last year when I got into a fight and kicked some 6’3’ fucker’s ass (I’m 5’7’). I started doing boxing from that point on

I don’t take the bullying anymore, NO MORE. Recently, whenever someone asked me for anything, I would immediately decline helping them out, and I often wait on the sidelines for someone to be even possibly threatening give me a reason to beat their fucking ass. I’ve just turned into a general jerk, and idgaf.

NO MORE MR NICE GUY.

Nice Power fantasy bro

If this is real , i can respect that , its always better to fight back , doesnt matter if you lose .

Nice Power fantasy bro

If this is real , i can respect that , its always better to fight back , doesnt matter if you lose .

right bro. I get knocked down, but idgaf. I’m not pussying out until i die

been their man in my case i am 5foot4 and i am thinking of getting boxing lessons as an adult as i find these 6 foot cunts think they own us as for your situation become the monster my bro let it out show world how dangerous you are im proud of you man

based as fuck, keep getting your revenge. Make them rEgRet what they did to you.

been their man in my case i am 5foot4 and i am thinking of getting boxing lessons as an adult as i find these 6 foot cunts think they own us as for your situation become the monster my bro let it out show world how dangerous you are im proud of you man

Most of these 6 foot freaks are slow asf. I suggest u do boxing bro for real. Find a small time gym or whatever. Most good boxers (at least rn) are 5’4’ - 5’10’

Recently, whenever someone asked me for anything, I would immediately decline helping them out, and I often wait on the sidelines for someone to be even possibly threatening give me a reason to beat their fucking ass. I’ve just turned into a general jerk, and idgaf.

NO MORE MR NICE GUY.
Jesus fucking christ,you're obnoxious.Grow the fuck up,edgelord.

There is nothing good to be gained from violence if you're an incel. No one will respect you in any way that matters and you can get arrested and ass raped in prison. You can even get in trouble from self defense, never mind if you're the aggressor.

Most of these 6 foot freaks are slow asf.Most good boxers (at least rn) are 5’4’ - 5’10’
10641098 6847005 Wyley Simpson 28 began transitioning to male from female at the  a 9 15535119

God I wish I had the confidence to let out the animal in me.

That’s a clown not A boxer. Lomachenko, Davis, Campbell, canelo, GG, paq, and more all under 5’11’ but no shorter than 5’4’
that's not my point.What i mean is that a big height difference will murder your chances of winning the fight.
There's a reason weight classes exist.
Reach is also very important.

There is nothing good to be gained from violence if you're an incel. No one will respect you in any way that matters and you can get arrested and ass raped in prison. You can even get in trouble from self defense, never mind if you're the aggressor.

dont care never did never will

#FreeTayK
that's not my point.What i mean is that a big height difference will murder your chances of winning the fight.

That’s true but then again 3 punches to the gut can easily KO someone over 3 to the face. I would know by experience. They won’t feel a gut punch right away, but after like 3 seconds they’re just gonna drop and feel that bitch

Hope you’re not bullying fellow incels.

Just bring a knife to level the play-field

Don't take your wrath out on the innocent.

woke. always when possible fuck over tall fags. whenever I can choose hiring tall fag or manlet, I choose the manlet even if his skills are worse. we manlers need be tribal
Jesus fucking christ,you're obnoxious.Grow the fuck up,edgelord.
it's a good phase,for him to mature.
cope. attack first and hard, use a plank or stick or something hard too, to get more damage.
Don't take your wrath out on the innocent.
Cope tallfags deserve to be beaten

Last edited:
How are people treating you now?

I carry my keys attached to a chain. The chain can be quickly detached and attached.
I will us it as a weapon if needed

I got into a fight and kicked some 6’3’ fucker’s ass (I’m 5’7’)

If i saw that IRL i would cry tears of joy. wish i could've been there OP. tallfags begone.

Just bring a knife to level the play-field
Just go to prison as a 5'4 male and become some black guys' personal blow up doll

Wish I could be that bold and low inhib like you. Everyone just expect me to be nice since I'm introverted, and treat me dirty if any signs of not nice. I'm the one who's inferior at talking, so I'm forced to be nice.

your posts are gonna land you in prison

calm down with these threads

I’ve been physically and mentally tortured by bullies throughout almost all of my school years. Excluded from parties and other social gatherings, mocked and ridiculed online, and more.

I say NO MORE.

I’m currently in my later years of high school.

It started last year when I got into a fight and kicked some 6’3’ fucker’s ass (I’m 5’7’). I started doing boxing from that point on

I don’t take the bullying anymore, NO MORE. Recently, whenever someone asked me for anything, I would immediately decline helping them out, and I often wait on the sidelines for someone to be even possibly threatening give me a reason to beat their fucking ass. I’ve just turned into a general jerk, and idgaf.

NO MORE MR NICE GUY.
I wish I could beat up some faggs in my high school in public but I dont want to be fined 500Euros and have the police called on me.

How are people treating you now?

they don’t talk to me. before they’d talk shit right in front of me. they don’t that anymore.

I wish I could beat up some faggs in my high school in public but I dont want to be fined 500Euros and have the police called on me.

I’m smart about tbh I make sure nobody is looking
your posts are gonna land you in prison

calm down with these threads

I hear u man yea ur right imma chill
Hope you’re not bullying fellow incels.

Haven’t done that tbh. I stick up for the youngcels. It sucks to see them being harassed tbh cuz Ik exactly what it feels like.

Last edited: