Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m so bored I will chadfish in Tinder

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
Should I use Tyler Maher photos? No one knows him here

i know him ngl from lookism

Oh boyo don't do it, just look at other people's experiments, doing it for yourself is a massive suifuel.

after seeing @Reddit_is_for_cucks chadfishing experiments I wanted to dig a grave tbh
but have fun

Seems like a good cope

Ask for nudes too bro have fun

I don't need to chadfish. I just use my regular face and get 100 matches in an hour. It's funnt to string them along LOL.

Sounds pretty entertaining and yes thats a good idea for the photos. Post the results here I wanna see them

Yes but he can also mess with gullible whores.
Yes, that's a good side to it, but it doesn't compensate for the feeling you get when you realize your whole life would be radically different if you just were to be good looking. You think you know it, but when you chadfish it REALLY hits different.

after seeing @Reddit_is_for_cucks chadfishing experiments I wanted to dig a grave tbh
but have fun

I chadfished on snapchat and it was absolute suifuel for me because I knew the girls I was talking to for YEARS.

I chadfished on snapchat and it was absolute suifuel for me because I knew the girls I was talking to for YEARS.
brutal, you show them the chadfish picture and they suddenly start getting more into you, despite writing incoherent words or sentences, but once you show your real picture they either delete you or start giving one worded responses

brutal, you show them the chadfish picture and they suddenly start getting more into you, despite writing incoherent words or sentences, but once you show your real picture they either delete you or start giving one worded responses

I actually didn’t even use any pictures. I just made my bitmogi look like a chad and botted my snapscore to 1.1m. After talking for a few days they would ask for a pic and be like “omg theres no way ur ugly send a pic” or “ur too funny to be ugly” and when I did I suddenly got ghosted or they would straight up say “ew” or “nvm”

Guess my personality sucks :soy:

How can people still use chadfishes? When i made my tinder account, i had to confirm that it is indeed me, by recreating certain poses.

Great to know Tinder now is allowing you to switch GPS location during quarantine

I actually didn’t even use any pictures. I just made my bitmogi look like a chad and botted my snapscore to 1.1m. After talking for a few days they would ask for a pic and be like “omg theres no way ur ugly send a pic” or “ur too funny to be ugly” and when I did I suddenly got ghosted or they would straight up say “ew” or “nvm”

sad shit. another day another looks > everything

This was posted in shortcels once but heres a challenge: see how many noodlwhores you can get by being a white chad simply by only saying ching/chong. The sub got banned before the results were posted

I didn’t choose to be sandcel :feelsree:
sands have such ugly facial features it's not even funny, and our average height is 5'8 in north Africa. Especially when you live in a the US there's nothing you can really do. Surgery might save you but doing that while living with traditionalist parents is probably out of the equation and don't have enough money. We're fucked

but have fun

did he make a thread on them? I want to see

sands have such ugly facial features it's not even funny, and our average height is 5'8 in north Africa. Especially when you live in a the US there's nothing you can really do. Surgery might save you but doing that while living with traditionalist parents is probably out of the equation and don't have enough money. We're fucked

im 5’7” I still have a chance of growing but I doubt it.

See if you can still fuck foids if you say you have corona in your profile.

10E2E654 2919 4040 BA57 063A5800AF69

6’5 ultimate slayer wtf
Should I add pics with girls?

I turned 17 recently in March
you might be fucked, I think I stopped growing at 18 tbh, but even if you do grow an inch it still wont be enough :feelsrope:

you might be fucked, I think I stopped growing at 18 tbh, but even if you do grow an inch it still wont be enough :feelsrope:

do your wrist radiography, you might not have achieved peak bone age yet

I had 19yo bone maturity at 15:feelsrope:

How did you not your score??

How did you bot your score??

Just add 200 people with black stars next to them (celebrities), and send snaps to them over and over. There’s an option to repeat snaps. I did this with an android emulator and just made a macro so it would send snaps all night. However this doesn’t work if your account is relatively new because snapchat will just think you are a bot and end up locking your account for 24 hours. You can do it manually for like a solid 3 hours and you’ll eventually reach 1m+

Im not on tinder