Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so broken inside

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
That's it. I don't even know what to say in this thread, I just feel like shit.

I can't cope with that shit anymore. Everyday a new rejection. Everyday being mogged. Everyday being the same useless piece of shit. And knowing that things are only getting worse from now on doesn't help either.

For god sake, I've tried. I try so damn hard but no matter how much I do, it never pays off. And I know why it doesn't, and there's nothing I can do about it. It's not up to me. There's no cope for this shit.

How am I supposed to live this shitty life? How long should I keep going when things clearly ain't getting no better? No matter where I go, I'm always reminded of how over things are. Whenever I go I get negative reinforcement from life.

I should just accept it's over and try to live this way, but can I? Deep down in my heart I don't really want to, because and I know that this is the only chance I'll ever have to overcome this, even though I may never had a real chance to begin with... Damn I just don't know what I'm saying anymore.

I'm just so tired of being ghosted, ignored, treated like disposable, useless garbage by women. How am I supposed to go outside and pretend to be a normal fucking human being when I'm living in fucking hell, in a damn clown world. I'm getting sick at this point, life already sucks by itself, no one should be treated this way.

anyway, sorry guys for the rant

Your face and height are the quality of your life. None of us signed up as an ugly male.

Livestream it

How tall are you?
Imo you need a genio + gymaxx + skincare and you’ll be fine

Hang in there bro. I was absolutely at rock bottom these last weeks but now things improved a bit and are manageable. I pray like 20 times a day sometimes.

The world is a very shitty place and people are selfish pieces of shit for the most part, but it's written that things would be this way, especially in the last times. We gotta trust the Lord, who cannot lie and is always there for us, and not people.

How tall are you?
I'm 5'7 or 5'8 not sure, kinda irrelevant though I don't even show/tell my height when meeting girls online.

idk man even frauding my pics these foids do this, at this point I'm seriously imagining that not even my looksmaxxed version would be a match for the blatant hypergamy of these foids where I live. It sucks.

I'm 5'7 or 5'8 not sure, kinda irrelevant though I don't even show/tell my height when meeting girls online.

idk man even frauding my pics these foids do this, at this point I'm seriously imagining that not even my looksmaxxed version would be a match for the blatant hypergamy of these foids where I live. It sucks.
Tbh hypergamy is crazy every day your ascending their standards are getting higher

Hang in there bro. I was absolutely at rock bottom these last weeks but now things improved a bit and are manageable. I pray like 20 times a day sometimes.

The world is a very shitty place and people are selfish pieces of shit for the most part, but it's written that things would be this way, especially in the last times. We gotta trust the Lord, who cannot lie and is always there for us, and not people.
thanks bro, oh don't get me wrong I'm chill, not putting on the rope or anything, just pretty damn frustrated and hopeless. It's good to hear you're better now.

I'm not really religious so idk I don't really see any hope in there, I just feel alone with not many things to look for aside from the the usual mundane things humans crave, which I can't have unfortunately.

Aren't you young? It's not over if you haven't literally tried everything yet.

How tall are you?
Cope

THIS
Extremely relatable most days I feel like complete shit I don't even have the energy to post or reply to anything. I just browse cause I'm not motivated to do anything.

I can't cope with that shit anymore. Everyday a new rejection. Everyday being mogged. Everyday being the same useless piece of shit. And knowing that things are only getting worse from now on doesn't help either.

For god sake, I've tried. I try so damn hard but no matter how much I do, it never pays off. And I know why it doesn't, and there's nothing I can do about it. It's not up to me. There's no cope for this shit.

How am I supposed to live this shitty life? How long should I keep going when things clearly ain't getting no better? No matter where I go, I'm always reminded of how over things are. Whenever I go I get negative reinforcement from life.

I should just accept it's over and try to live this way, but can I? Deep down in my heart I don't really want to, because and I know that this is the only chance I'll ever have to overcome this, even though I may never had a real chance to begin with... Damn I just don't know what I'm saying anymore.

I'm just so tired of being ghosted, ignored, treated like disposable, useless garbage by women. How am I supposed to go outside and pretend to be a normal fucking human being when I'm living in fucking hell, in a damn clown world. I'm getting sick at this point, life already sucks by itself, no one should be treated this way.

It is what it is.

Ghosted and ignored. Does that mean you're still trying?

Same brother. I feel like things keep getting worse and faster.

Aren't you young? It's not over if you haven't literally tried everything yet.
I'm 22

Ghosted and ignored. Does that mean you're still trying?
Yeah, I have no choice man, I'm getting older things will only get worse. But I really feel like giving up on it already, the way all the rejections affects you negatively is probably not worth some 0,001% chance of getting something. It's crushing me.

Same brother. I feel like things keep getting worse and faster.
I swear to god man things used to be hard, but now merely talking to foids should be a considered a hercules' labour

Your face and height are the quality of your life. None of us signed up as an ugly male.
THIS
Extremely relatable most days I feel like complete shit I don't even have the energy to post or reply to anything. I just browse cause I'm not motivated to do anything.

Only one way my Brazilian brocel.
Tenor 58

You need a higher purpose other than dopamine. Hobbymaxx.

Stay strong @Tenshi

Try PC gaming.

When that no longer works, I'll know it's my time to rope.